Willard vs Big Bird.

I'm glad at least one of our candidates knows,

. . . who our real enemies are!

Originally Posted by markroxny
It's amusing and absolutely amazing to see what some poeple get excited about!
You are a fool markroxy.
Why should I pay for you to watch Big Bird?

Jim Lehrer should have retired years ago. MR wants to get rid of wastefull programs like PBS by attrition

PBS is symbolic of alot of government sudsides that could and should survive on their own.

PBS could survive on it's own without public funding.

It could even make a profit.
Relax markroxny....

You can still watch Looney Tunes for free.

"He just told the moderator -- who works at PBS -- I'm going to throw your ass out on the street old man! Not only you, but all those free-loading Muppets! That doesn't just take one ball, it takes TWO! TWO ENORMOUS BALLS! Ha-ha-ha!" -- Stephen Colbert

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-col...e-apathy---pbs
  • WTF
  • 10-05-2012, 09:44 AM

PBS could survive on it's own without public funding.

It could even make a profit. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Yea, if they went topless

PBS is like school. It is a learning channel. Should we quit funding all schools? All public universities?

You wouldn't be the great man you are without Bert and Ernie. Admit it, you didn't build that all by yourself, Bert and Ernie deserve some credit! Obama was right all along.
Yes, it is, isn't it?

I hear some people get all worked up about Simpson-Bowles and can keep yammering about the the arcane details all day long!

. . . You want to tell us more about indexing tax parameters to the consumer price index?

It's amusing and absolutely amazing to see what some poeple get excited about! Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Sounds like you really let this debate torment the shit out of you. Unless Big Bird is your mother I wouldn't worry about any of this. You act like a six year old. Grow the fuck up.
Yes, it is, isn't it?

I hear some people get all worked up about Simpson-Bowles and can keep yammering about the the arcane details all day long!

. . . You want to tell us more about indexing tax parameters to the consumer price index?

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Well, our current president doesn't get "worked up" over Simpson-Bowles, does he? You know, the guy who called for a debt commission and then extended his middle finger at it.

Now look where we are. Monstrous deficits and no serious plan to do anything about them. Maybe electing a guy who voted "present" every time he faced a tough choice while serving in the Illinois State Senate wasn't the world's most brilliant idea, huh?

What a profile in leadership!
...and then extended his middle finger at it.
! Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
  • CJ7
  • 10-05-2012, 10:23 AM
at least willard finally got specific with his idea how to balance the budget ...

shitcan PBS, problem solved.

ROFLMTAO

You know a man by his enemies. Enough said!!