What's the deal with ladies in Coed?

Ladies, I hadn't picked up a misogynistic drift, just too much drama for a healthy hobbyist. People are coming online with wayyyy too much stuff that's better kept offline.
[quote=Whispers;338551]
I really stay out of 90% of CoED threads because many turn into senseless flirt fests......

Flirting is not senseless. Flirting is fun. At least for some of us. For some of us it is part of the process. Everyman to his on process but it is part of mine.

Goes kinda like this.. Whew Crystal! Nice ass you got there!

See.. fun.. Try it.
Dear Francisca,

If you don't know what misogynisitic is, that's ok. I have to look up words sometimes myself. But, please spell my name correctly. It is Crystal, not Chrystal.

I hope you are not implying that most providers are too illiterate to write a decent post. ~Surely that is not what you meant? Originally Posted by Crystalkitty
We shouldn't overreact. I am not trying to speak for MsFrancisca but I am sure didn't mean she thought providers are too illiterate to write posts. I interpreted it as it should be thought out b/c you never know who is reading. You could just as easily post a self alert on yourself and not even know it by how you come across in a post.

People mess up my name all the time. I have been called sexxbach, sixxback, etc....... its just a handle..... calm down
We shouldn't overreact. I am not trying to speak for MsFrancisca but I am sure didn't mean she thought providers are too illiterate to write posts. I interpreted it as it should be thought out b/c you never know who is reading. You could just as easily post a self alert on yourself and not even know it by how you come across in a post.

People mess up my name all the time. I have been called sexxbach, sixxback, etc....... its just a handle..... calm down Originally Posted by sixxbach
She already did.
Most hobby guys are looking for the most drama they can find.
We actually look for the most angry and unstable lady we can find.
If you have more issues than the new york times, where in!
I'm here to change the world and correct everyone on the internet.
Dude no one calles you sexxback, we call you sickbach.
Please bring more drama and hassle to something that is supposed to be fun!!!!!!!!!
I read the thread. I found it disturbing, but again, misogynistic does not apply. Most of our society believe that a man that visits gentlemen clubs are by your definition, misogynistic. Originally Posted by Francisca

When it comes to misogyny, two things need to come to mind:

1) Such men still may be addicted to women, and in fact it could be their motivation to hobby in the first place, even if they are unaware of that motivation.

2) Misogyny, like many human attributes, comes with a sliding scale and the symptoms of it can appear is a variety of forms of objectification and expression of contempt be it physical or verbal.

If you do not believe the author of that thread is a budding misogynist, you may not be fully grasping the concept.

"Wrecking a Ho that is handcuffed to a hammock until every male in the room has had a piece" is not exactly the sort of behavior that would indicate a humanitarian award should be handed out. . .unless of course you are a graduate of Duke University and a big fan of Lacrosse.
  • Booth
  • 06-07-2010, 09:27 AM
The most misogynistic thing I've seen in this thread is the comment that the average provider doesn't know the meaning of the word misogynist.
Are you boys really so misogynistic that you would only like to read our ads and reviews and not hear a single peep from us unless you are boinking our brains out?

Well isn't that one of the benefits of the hobby? If yapping and whining is what a hobbysist wants, they can get that free at home.
Are you boys really so misogynistic that you would only like to read our ads and reviews and not hear a single peep from us unless you are boinking our brains out?

Well isn't that one of the benefits of the hobby? If yapping and whining is what a hobbysist wants, they can get that free at home. Originally Posted by ibechill

Man I wish we still had those "Steel Ball Awards" to hand out like in the days of old!

Well said!
Just passing through and dropping off a pic. While I don't agree with the statement, it did take a set of steel balls to put yourself on the DNS list of a dozen of so ladies.

LAP
The most misogynistic thing I've seen in this thread is the comment that the average provider doesn't know the meaning of the word misogynist. Originally Posted by Booth

My thoughts exactly. The lack of thoughtful contribution on the part of ladies can be attributed to several things, but a poor command of the language has never deterred anyone, male or female, from posting their opinions in Co-Ed. In my own experience, sifting through all of the responses in long threads is time consuming. If I don't find the topic relevant to my own experience or if there's nothing constructive for me to add I won't post a reply.

When a conversation here is compelling and the opinions expressed hold my interest or challenge my ideas it's a lot of fun! Sometimes it's so good to be in touch with people who understand your lifestyle and more "alternative" interests. Interestingly, I've found the "Another Realm" forum on this board to be full of tasteful, respectful banter among ladies and gents. We have a great time over there if any kinky types want to come out of the closet and join us...

For anyone sharing the opinion that, as Mr. Ibechill says, they hobby so they don't have to hear what a lady thinks, this is clearly not the forum for you. If you don't want to read and participate in an inclusive dialogue find somewhere else on the board that can accommodate your preferences.
I have a graduate degree yet I don't know the meaning of the word misogynist. Is the misogynist the lady that gives you a table shower in an Asian spa?

Where's Kinky Katrina? Her posts I get.
I say we just all get naked and screw each other! That should take care of everything, at least it's always worked for me
I did not imply or say anyone is illiterate.
What I implied and said is that Crystal, as a fellow & veteran provider should have started a post that would interest a 25 to 30 year old lady with average vocabulary. A vocabulary that is not of a high difficulty level, normal, everyday use words…
Do not call hobbyist misogynistic; you will not get a positive response nor solve the issue of ladies contributing to discussions. I agree with your intentions for this post, I do not agree with how you said it. That is simply my opinion.
Your catty statement of me not spelling your name correctly is just not cool

Anonone, so you know. I have been in this hobby for 8yrs now. I have always been a PASSIONATE advocate for the safety of all ladies in this hobby. I have gone to lengths of insanity to insure the safety of many ladies through the years. You would never, because you are a man, comprehend how adamant I am that this hobby has a positive influence on the ladies. Not a fan of Lacrosse.

My thoughts exactly. The lack of thoughtful contribution on the part of ladies can be attributed to several things, but a poor command of the language has never deterred anyone, male or female, from posting their opinions in Co-Ed. Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella

Not knowing the meaning of misogynistic is not considered having poor command of language.
What things do you think attribute to the lack of thoughtful contribution from providers?

In my own experience, sifting through all of the responses in long threads is time consuming. If I don't find the topic relevant to my own experience or if there's nothing constructive for me to add I won't post a reply. Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella

When a conversation here is compelling and the opinions expressed hold my interest or challenge my ideas it's a lot of fun! . Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella
I said...
I think more ladies would participate if they were more comfortable with the conversations and the vocabulary used.
From your statement I think we agree...

Sophie, I do not and never have considered you an average young lady in any setting of life.
I have a graduate degree yet I don't know the meaning of the word misogynist. Originally Posted by Jay Walker
I think she is trying to impress somebody by using a big word.

Let's flip the script. Here is a new word for her, misandry.

Would you guys agree that a lot of providers deep down inside, can be described by this word?
  • Booth
  • 06-07-2010, 01:08 PM
I did not imply or say anyone is illiterate.
What I implied and said is that Crystal, as a fellow & veteran provider should have started a post that would interest a 25 to 30 year old lady with average vocabulary. A vocabulary that is not of a high difficulty level, normal, everyday use words… Originally Posted by Francisca
I would never pay to boink a woman who doesn't know the meaning of the word misogyny. That's part of my screening process so thanks for the self-alert.