Paul Ryan blasted/Busted for Fake Photo OP

It's still a fake photo op. Ryan wouldn't spare the poor people that eat in that soup kitchen the sweat off his ass-crack. They'll be the first ones that get fucked by he and Romney if elected.
It's still a fake photo op. Originally Posted by timpage
By definition a "photo op" is fake ....

But if you read the article the SS and the staff were waiting there for him to arrive, and the arrangements were made the day before with a volunteer.

How many "photo ops" has Obaminable had ... and Bidenoxious?

The "beer summit" was a joint "photo op"!

Candidates do it all the time and often at the request of voters who want their pic. Unfortunately I believed literally what the op said in the post and what the organization's president said initially ... later it was show to be incorrect.
  • CJ7
  • 10-16-2012, 04:40 PM
didnt read what the director of the joint had to say did you?

typical
Oh man oh man. I'm still shocked at our ridiculous debate rules I just read. I was looking forward to it till I heard that.

Ok so if Romney wins is that when democrats start hoarding food and ammo?
Oh man oh man. I'm still shocked at our ridiculous debate rules I just read. I was looking forward to it till I heard that.

Ok so if Romney wins is that when democrats start hoarding food stamps and cell phones? Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Fixed that for ya!

But if you read the article the SS and the staff were waiting there for him to arrive, and the arrangements were made the day before with a volunteer.

Candidates do it all the time and often at the request of voters who want their pic. Unfortunately I believed literally what the op said in the post and what the organization's president said initially ... later it was show to be incorrect. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Noun 1. photo op - an occasion that lends itself to (or is deliberately arranged for) taking photographs that provide favorable publicity for those who are photographed

First Your definition is wrong- second- did you happen to see the Dish Ryan was washing? Did it look dirty to you?

Candidates do it all the time and often at the request of voters who want their pic. Unfortunately I believed literally what the op said in the post and what the organization's president said initially ... later it was show to be incorrect. Originally Posted by LexusLover
It's fake, not to mention incredibly hypocritical, for the reasons I mentioned. Ryan could care less about poor Americans who are forced to eat at soup kitchens. Every economic policy he supports and advocates will put those folks whose dishes he so graciously showed up to wash even further in the poor house. He's a shitbird and a liar.
Poor Barleybrains stepped in his own poop again trying to use the old "But Obama washes clean dishes, too" argument. Then Kayla tries to change the subject to the debate rules.

They hate it when their FAKE candidates who care about no one but the top 1% get caught doing stupid shit to make them look like they care about the poor!

LMAO!

What idiots.
Ok so what's fake? I'll jump in there with ya if it is. No I can't open the link on the phone. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
So I guess I missed you jumping in with your "Ya" when you were given the true story. LMAO! I don't see your "Ya" anywhere near this thread.
Eddie Munster is cool. That blood sucking Grandpa Biden Munster creeps me out...fuckers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNAJhfT_dSc
Eddie Munster is cool. That blood sucking Grandpa Biden Munster creeps me out...fuckers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNAJhfT_dSc Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
He's a fucking dweeb.....typical conservative nerd/dork.
He's a fucking dweeb.....typical conservative nerd/dork. Originally Posted by timpage
Thank God. I'm glad hes not a commie/pinko. You know a Ozumbozo type....