HAPPY - Birthday, Anniversary, Happy Thoughts

I wonder who he is talking about? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Happy Thoughts today! HAPPY
You got it, you get it!

Setty

Awesome, as usual! Thanks Setman
Merry Christmas MR. Potter.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBa2Mm-nP50
botulay, thanks for the heads up, Christmas is coming up so soon! I've got my Christmas Gift all planned and wrapped in a nice bow-THAI

LMMFAO!
Wait, confused...what about the 9778 you had previously??
Wait, confused...what about the 9778 you had previously?? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
He's not going to let minor details like that get in the way of catching up to what he had previously.....LOL
She's not going to let minor details like that get in the way of catching up to what she had previously.....LOL Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
FTFY...
Damn. Houston must be very slow. And, for the record, I'm NOT London Rayne!!!

I'm having HAPPY THOUGHTS!
Mijo can't be LONDON. I'm London! I can't believe you guys haven't figured that out yet!

Happy Thoughts!
Ha Ha, poor suckers will never figure out that I'm really London Rayne.
Oh shit, did I write that out loud.
I just ran into the Grambling (HBCU) football team and left them with HAPPY THOUGHTS regarding TSU. FUCK that...told 'em to prepare for an ass whippin'. Ran into a few in the mensroom. One crazy walked in talking to himself "I'm not crazy, just misunderstood". As we were peeing side-by-side and I reassured him (after he told me they've never lost to TSU), prepare for a good 'ole Texas ASS-whippin...by the time I was done, he was referring to me as 'sir'...

HAPPY THOUGHTS
I know how to fix this dilemma. We set up a meeting in Houston of course. And it’s really very simple. Mijo & Wakeup meet. I'll bring my camera and T-Shirts. (The T-Shirts will say... TEAM SL Who's blowing Who?) If Mijo is London she blows Wakeup. If Mijo is NOT a fake, a liar, a person that fabricated 30+ reviews then Wakeup blows him. This has HBO written all over it!

Happy Thoughts
Mijo you make eccie much more interesting I'm glad your here and that you made it thru your meeting with Beemer. That sounded like a lot of fun.
The Mijo in Houston would show up...the one who writes the reviews...the one who uses his ID to post here is London...simple...