Conversely, would a "retiring" provider work with LE to bust hobbyists?

• R.M.
  • 06-13-2010, 07:06 AM
No, its not bacon or LE making these threads.

I am sure LE is posting and watching these hobby sites, and they will do it with discretion. Once they get premium or get vouched for, they keep a low profile or make up reviews that may have never happened. How hard is it to make up a review? Once you read a few reviews and get into the 'know', its not really hard to make something up and make it believable.

I think that LE operates under the MO of.........give them enough rope and they will hang themselves, ...........so they just sit back and watch..........and these three threads by the OP are not that style.
Dear John,
ALL of my reviews were "made up"...Some of the HOTTIES I said I've been with?? Come on...my fugly arse??
Dear John,
ALL of my reviews were "made up"...Some of the HOTTIES I said I've been with?? Come on...my fugly arse?? Originally Posted by ratboy jam

Yea... I "met" a couple of your reviewed ladies; went up and introduced myself as the RAT...they all said "Hey Rat, nice to finally meet you."

Of course I do remember you introduced yourself as TexasGator and a few of those ladies commented that you lost a LOT of weight and were better looking them they remembered!
Well this sort of reminds me of how Vivian's was exposed. If the details are accurate the so named provider that gave up all the information to bust them was busted herself and worked a deal to get off the hook. Funny cuz she showed up in LA not long after that. And I think she is still a provider. I new she had plans to move to LA anyway for another career op.

I don't know any providers that retired and decided to voluntarily help LE. Chances are LE forces them to retire and "encourages" them to cooperate for leniency.