Prostate Massage - How Do You Know When It's Been Done To The Max!

I believe she does it to the max.

http://xhamster.com/movies/1265844/m...h_strapon.html#! Originally Posted by CajunGent
Dammit cajun.now my SO wants me to do that to him tonite!!!!! lol
  • TxKev
  • 12-17-2012, 10:16 AM
a good prostate massage will lead to intense orgasms

when its to the max?? when the guy almost passes out and his knees and toes start popping and he has to lay there for a short time to recoup! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Especially when Dallas is doing it!!
Now that is freaking hot!!

I believe she does it to the max.

http://xhamster.com/movies/1265844/m...h_strapon.html#! Originally Posted by CajunGent
Dammit cajun.now my SO wants me to do that to him tonite!!!!! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
I did it....wooohoooo!!! FUN!!!!!
I do prostate massage/vibe, and have had many gents "try" it that haven't had it before. Some find it's not their "thing", others find it incredibly HOT and get an wonderful orgasm.
I do prostate massage/vibe, and have had many gents "try" it that haven't had it before. Some find it's not their "thing", others find it incredibly HOT and get an wonderful orgasm. Originally Posted by PrincessLeeGFE
Damm, Please cum to Dallas soon. I want you to play me!
Dammit cajun.now my SO wants me to do that to him tonite!!!!! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
That was hot! Lucky damn guy. Her ass looks great bobbin up and down!!!
(snipped)
I have a brand new male g spot stimulator too...I am ready to put it to use!
I forgot to use it on the last guy I had strapped to my bed....maybe next time! Originally Posted by Dallas Dynamite
That would be quite an experience. I had my first and I cannot wait for the next.
So, how do you share knowledge gained from here to RL with out blowing your own cover??
I tried getting a brazillian wax and kinda got hooked. I don't want to mess up a good thing I have there and all the signs point to only legit services only and I have found out that she is married. The gal appying the ball of goo hit a hot spot just below my scrotum and I started to explain about a Prostrate massage & she had never heard of it and I started to explain what and how and she said she would look it up. I said to just try it on her husband, she said he was the type to read up on it for hours. So should I leave it at that, or point her here or offer more??
if done properly,a prostate massage can be one of the most intense orgasms a man can have!

{I once did one on a 26 year old and he almost passed out...lol}
To the max?

When his eruption is so strong it flattens your uvula against the back of your throat
if done properly,a prostate massage can be one of the most intense orgasms a man can have!

{I once did one on a 26 year old and he almost passed out...lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Can a 23 year old get in on this? haha
Hmmm, to the elbow you say?
Can a 23 year old get in on this? haha Originally Posted by xaled
ask and ye shall recieve
Done right when you awaken and Dallas Rain is staring back wanting to know if you wanna go again