Susan Rice pulls the rug out from under her haters

She wasn't misguided. She knew her Sunday talk show circus was a lie. She was a willing partner in the Obama lie to the American public. She went beyond the phony talking points and told America Obama had Al Qaeda on the run, she promoted a phony story-line that the Benghazi attack was "a spontaneous not premeditated attack."

She was protecting Obama's re-election. She had zero interest in the truth, or what is in the best interest of the American people. She was a shill for the Obama re-election committee.

She should go hide under a rock in shame. But unfortunately the cunt will get a teaching job at Harvard or some other bullshit institution looking to fill their affirmative action quotas.
She was protecting Obama's re-election. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Whirly, are you speaking of the same re-election (2008 and 2012) in which Wisconsin and America were "Trending Obama," both times?
Way to go America, HILLARY 2016!
Here. read again BigTitsNoBrain...
She wasn't misguided. She knew her Sunday talk show circus was a lie. She was a willing partner in the Obama lie to the American public. She went beyond the phony talking points and told America Obama had Al Qaeda on the run, she promoted a phony story-line that the Benghazi attack was "a spontaneous not premeditated attack."

She was protecting Obama's re-election. She had zero interest in the truth, or what is in the best interest of the American people. She was a shill for the Obama re-election committee.

She should go hide under a rock in shame. But unfortunately the cunt will get a teaching job at Harvard or some other bullshit institution looking to fill their affirmative action quotas.
Another simpleton. What will you say when Rice emerges again? They owe her now and this does end the Benghazi affair at all. People died damn it and all you can think about is getting a win over the GOP???? You are so full of hate.
Another simpleton. What will you say when Rice emerges again? They owe her now and this does end the Benghazi affair at all. People died damn it and all you can think about is getting a win over the GOP???? You are so full of hate. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Obama let people die at Benghazi because he thought it was the politically shrewd move. If he had taken military action to try and protect them, it might have made him look bad. People might have realized that all his talk of having the terrorists on the run was BS.
Burn the Witch!

You assholes need to get over Benghazi ... or NEVER MENTION 9/11 AGAIN!

Hypocritical fuckbag dipshits!
  • WTF
  • 12-14-2012, 12:11 AM
Ah, WPF. Now you're a racist, too, eh? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Racist?????

What was racist about my comment?
Her career is littered with bad decisions, and political opportunism that resulted in the sufferings (and sometimes deaths) of many (not only those in Benghazi).

What is racist' is defending Rice and her lies at all costs because of the color of her skin.
Are you saying she caused Benghazi?
Being one of Obama's key strategists in our failing foreign affairs policies ; I hold her accountable for the outcomes.

Obama told us to go after him; and one of the strategies to dethroning the King is to knock off the knights and bishops!

So you could say I am taking Obama's que.
I feel sorry for the lady and do not have nor have ever had any hate on her.

It is a sorry craftsman that misuse thier tools.
  • WTF
  • 12-14-2012, 07:49 AM
Ah, WPF. Now you're a racist, too, eh? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What was racist COG?

Please explain to this feable mind of mine Mr All Knowing...
The Republicans damming her just don't have the balls to attack Obie so they need a scapegoat so they seem brave.She is smarter than they are and that really bothers them. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
+1

She won' tbe going under any rocks, she is still working for the administration at the UN.

Sorry haters, you couldn't erase her.
I feel sorry for the lady and do not have nor have ever had any hate on her.

It is a sorry craftsman that misuse thier tools. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
+1 Well said, 2Dogs!