Glenn Beck And S.E. Cupp Agree That GOP Must Accept Gay Marriage, But How?

Speaking of articulate it ain't you.Just because you can rant it still doesn't make you any smarter.What ever you are on it must be good. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
This coming from the stupidest poster on this, or any other board. You really need to go to a training thread. You're not ready for this league.

Ekim >>> <<< LovingKayla

<<< COG
or, maybe it should be, Lettuce Play?

HA! Getting "skooled" by JDB, COsFb, Trendaway, IBYankingIt, joebloemeuntilyouturnpurple, Glenna and the rest of the Teawipe Parrotriots isn't something that could ever happen. Obviously, it doesn't take much in the way of thinking prowess to find some convenient bag of boolsheet to cut'n'paste.
[QUOTE=CuteOldGuy;1052041186]This coming from the stupidest poster on this, or any other board. You really need to go to a training thread. You're not ready for this league.

Ekim >>> <<< LovingKayla

<<< COG[/QUOTE

I won't be the stupidest poster here till you die old fart.
Another "tolerant, morally superior" liberal wanting me dead. I think that is twice today! I think I beat you, Whirly! More people here want me dead than you! HAHAHAHAHA!

You'll have to step up your game, buddy!
Another "tolerant, morally superior" liberal wanting me dead. I think that is twice today! I think I beat you, Whirly! More people here want me dead than you! HAHAHAHAHA!

You'll have to step up your game, buddy! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Waste of diesel to operate the backhoe to dig your grave or fuel to run the crematorium. I say just let nature run it's course since you're already in the hell between your ears.
Sorry to disappoint you, RaggedyAndy. I'm a very happy man. Wouldn't trade places with anyone. I expect to live long and enjoy every day. Regardless of what the government does.

Part of my enjoyment is watching you liberals squirm when faced with the truth. It's really funny.
Back on too many meds again, I see. Though I am a proponent of you staying on them, you might cut back a smidgeon once others notice you are hallucinating - like you are obviously doing right now.
COG did you get new meds and not share them? WTF buddy.
LOL, Kayla! My love of life is medication free. It comes from having great kids and grandkids, among other things. I just want them to grow up in a free country.
So they can wheel him around the block and take him to the zoo on weekends.
  • WTF
  • 12-15-2012, 01:51 AM
. WE DON'T GIVE EVEN ONE SHIT ABOUT GAY FUCKING MARRAIGE . ? Originally Posted by LovingKayla

You have stated numerous times that you were against same sex marriage and all the right that came along with it. Look, if all it took was Glenn Beck to say it was ok and then you come back on here and lie about it never being aganist it, fine with me. Glad to see you quit your gay bashing actions.
It's actually pretty difficult to not post my guns. I don't want them listed anywhere. And my money says that shy of wakeups 50 cal, I've got the biggest guns in this forum and could out shoot at LEAST all the demonRATS. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I corrected a misspelled word; hope you don't mind.
Oh gawd; not "I am High On Life" bullshit.................that' s so 60s COG !

You should be shot for saying somthing so cliche !

Oppps, that makes 3 death threats today !

LOL, Kayla! My love of life is medication free. It comes from having great kids and grandkids, among other things. I just want them to grow up in a free country. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Oh gawd; not "I am High On Life" bullshit.................that' s so 60s COG !

You should be shot for saying somthing so cliche ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Don't ya just love it when they start turning on each other?
The Village Idiot is so dumb, he doesn't know sarcasm when he reads it.