The rook in Dallas

The sanctuary sound like an interesting place.
Yeah, it was kinda sad to see Inquisistion close. Did you ever go to the "new" club during its twilight months? It was just bad luck that they installed all the shower stuff prior to the city inspector coming by. Had they just put a temp wall in front of it, they probably woulda got their permit.

I did kind of like how the buildings were separate, though in bad weather it would have sucked! And parking just plain sucked. Ah well... I know a number of the founders who lost money in the whole deal. That sucks even more. Dallas is a tough place to run a place like that.

We probably have met if you've been to sanctuary much. I ran the front desk just about every weekend for over a year. I was there for all the issues and "things" that happened to it. I don't go down there to much anymore, but enough that I know what's happening and all.

FW just got a small dungeon, though most of the folks over there seem to prefer private parties. But it's good to talk to someone who goes way back too!
Yeah, it was kinda sad to see Inquisistion close. Did you ever go to the "new" club during its twilight months? It was just bad luck that they installed all the shower stuff prior to the city inspector coming by. Had they just put a temp wall in front of it, they probably woulda got their permit.

I did kind of like how the buildings were separate, though in bad weather it would have sucked! And parking just plain sucked. Ah well... I know a number of the founders who lost money in the whole deal. That sucks even more. Dallas is a tough place to run a place like that.

We probably have met if you've been to sanctuary much. I ran the front desk just about every weekend for over a year. I was there for all the issues and "things" that happened to it. I don't go down there to much anymore, but enough that I know what's happening and all.

FW just got a small dungeon, though most of the folks over there seem to prefer private parties. But it's good to talk to someone who goes way back too! Originally Posted by Krunkman

Oh yes we undoubtedly know one another, yes DCAL I think it was called , the "new" place. I was on the board of one investing groups.

Yes the set up was great, shower, jail, open area, sling, swings, tables. I had more than a couple of great scenes there before the train came off the tracks over that permit deal. I sure was sad to see it go... But in the end we really did not lose that much money.

I have been to sanctuary a few times, but not really much and maybe twice in the last three years. Of course the Leather is more my thing.
Oh yes we undoubtedly know one another, yes DCAL I think it was called , the "new" place. I was on the board of one investing groups.

Yes the set up was great, shower, jail, open area, sling, swings, tables. I had more than a couple of great scenes there before the train came off the tracks over that permit deal. I sure was sad to see it go... But in the end we really did not lose that much money.

I have been to sanctuary a few times, but not really much and maybe twice in the last three years. Of course the Leather is more my thing. Originally Posted by MasterTrucker
Yeah, DCAL. I had forgotten the name. Was a nice place though.

Have you been attending SPLF pretty regularly? Do you ever go to any of Midori's classes?
I have not missed a SPLF, I have been to some of her classes in the past but not in the last few years. Though she is alot of fun to hang out with when she has her hair down so to speak.
Haha... yeah, she's a hoot. Where you there for her class a few years ago when she was doing a class and had a black girl as a 'slave' and threw down a bunch of cotton balls and told her to pick the cotton or she was going to beat her? It was a great mind-fuck... a lot of people didn't expect something like the race/slavery card to be played in her class.

I'm not a big fan of the rope-dance (not my thing) but she's a great presenter. Course I'm a bit biased, but I have my reasons.
Haha... yeah, she's a hoot. Where you there for her class a few years ago when she was doing a class and had a black girl as a 'slave' and threw down a bunch of cotton balls and told her to pick the cotton or she was going to beat her? It was a great mind-fuck... a lot of people didn't expect something like the race/slavery card to be played in her class.

I'm not a big fan of the rope-dance (not my thing) but she's a great presenter. Course I'm a bit biased, but I have my reasons. Originally Posted by Krunkman
I was at the event but did not sit in on the class, but I heard about it.

Yes, and she should be its what she does for a living. Soon enough she will run out of shocking things to do...but in the mean time...yay for us in the mean time. I enjoy the rope myself, it is very attractive to watch.
She's always looking for new things to teach about. One class that she teaches and that always appears to be a crowd favorite is her Archtypes of D/s. It's very interesting how she outlines the different areas and gets away from the more generally accepted linear defininitions (sub...switch...dom).

Are you part of the bondage group that meets once a month at sanctuary? About 80% of the time they are doing rope, but they do address chains, straps and such. It can be a fun group, especially with some of the demo's.
I know a bunch of those folks, just have never taken the time to attend. Like I said I am not the biggest fan of the sanctuary.