My Current Fantasy

Hot guy comes over and changes my light bulbs, takes out my trash, puts a shelf up in my bathroom. Then he eats my pussy just the way I like it for as long as I want it. I suck his cock for as long as I want. Then I f’ck his brains out. He gives me $$ and asks me when we can do this again Originally Posted by anova444
I'm Handy with shelves and eating pussy, what time should I be over
I'll call you when I'm close to my incall, LOL! I'll need a tongue bath after the road trip.

Ok.I'll make an appointment with you when you get back in town to check on it ! Originally Posted by dollar14
What color is the shelf?
Can we make "shelf" a metaphor for something, aah! My side hurts. Not about to pee my pants yet thought, LOL!
A metaphor for something? Sure . . .

Is the "shelf" trimmed or shaved?
Anchors or drilled into the Studs? I want to make sure the correct tool is used....

Will the tool belt be required after mounting?

Compact Fluorescents - excellent and eco friendly....

A lot of recycle there, does it need to be separated?
Tool Belts are sexy. wear it until it starts to make bruises. I'm sure the shelf will need to be anchored. I have anchors and power tools
i go to annalise house change her light bulbs, take out her trash, put up a shelf in her bathroom then i eat her pussy,out deep french kiss her tight bunghole and titty fuck her. then i fuck her for hours at the end she offers me $200 to which i suggest in leiu of payment she invite her friend Dallas Rain over. Then DR arrives the 2 girls eat each other out then i eat both of the and we all fuck so hard the lightballs crash to the floor and the new shelf crashes. I cum on both their beautiful faces and then run to the store to get trash bags, light bulbs and shelving praying that lightning strikes twice.
Hot guy comes over and changes my light bulbs, takes out my trash, puts a shelf up in my bathroom. Then he eats my pussy just the way I like it for as long as I want it. I suck his cock for as long as I want. Then I f’ck his brains out. He gives me $$ and asks me when we can do this again Originally Posted by anova444
woooohoooo it would be FUN!!!!!!!
That WOULD be fun! You know petiteassman, you're going to have to come to Texas for that...You too DallasRain:wavetowel 2:
A sexy woman with sexy legs.. a tiny little landing strip, that uses me to go down on her.
Is the wall where the shelf is going to go, made of drywall or some other material? Will I need wall inserts to sink the screws into, or will I need toggle bolts for a good firm grip? How much weight is going to be on the shelf? Will I need a hammer drill or will a regular power drill work? How high is it going to be? Will I need a ladder for easier access, or if it is low, perhaps knee-pads?
Well I'm not going to Dallas, but I'll damn sure install a shelf when you're in Austin. Anywhere you want it, darlin', you got it.
I will be in texas in the fall.......................... ....
Is the wall where the shelf is going to go, made of blah, blah, blah, perhaps knee-pads?dadada? Originally Posted by Spacemtn
Forget about the shelf hot-shot