Big Dicks in the Hobby: Accepted or Rejected?

it makes me laugh when little dicked men where a xl magnum. Their excuse is that it is more comfortable - heheh ... YEA RIIIGHT!
I carry all sizes of condoms, yes even Magnum XL. A big dick can shift a kidney and perhaps even bruise a rib, but you just have to brace yourself. Ride that dick, more control.! I have a client or two or 3 with massive dicks. They are most def a "one" appt day for me which is very norm anyway. I can suck a mean dick, but cannot DT one
I carry all sizes of condoms, yes even Magnum XL. A big dick can shift a kidney and perhaps even bruise a rib, but you just have to brace yourself. Ride that dick, more control.! I have a client or two or 3 with massive dicks. They are most def a "one" appt day for me which is very norm anyway. I can suck a mean dick, but cannot DT one Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Heh.... good to know!
it makes me laugh when little dicked men where a xl magnum. Their excuse is that it is more comfortable - heheh ... YEA RIIIGHT! Originally Posted by Eva Damita

It makes me laugh when a provider say it's tight and you could fly a 747 round trip thru it. I guess it makes them feel more comfortable- HEHEH Is there an echo in here?
Never been turned down but I have had some providers become apprehensive when they ride CG.
If I have a "generous" lover, I like standing doggie. If HE lets me take control, it makes it SOOOO much better! CG is good for female control if its done right, at least for me.
Okay wait...I see on this poll there's an answer for a big-dicked dude and a small-dicked dude. What about those of us average guys? The ones who can hit all four walls and even get a squeal or two during doggie? Where's the love? I feel discriminated against. IJS
I have some love for you!
I'm not sure if I have an "average sized or big dick". I used to wear normal sized condoms and they were pretty tight on me. I even broke a few while inside ladies (not good once we got into the age of AIDS) I switched over to Magnum sized ones and they fit me much better and not a single one has broken on me since. I have only had one woman complain that I was too big. And that was only when doing it Doggie. If we did it Missionary no complaints. Not sure if tab A and slot B just fit better that way or what.
Sadly not a conversation I can be a part of. Me and my lil tater tot will be over here just listening in.......

little tatertot.gif
Mmmmmmm, tater tots..................
Guys with big dicks: Have you ever been rejected because of your massive cock size?
Why do you think it is so funny to slap our faces with your giant cock? We are not amused. I'm lying yes we are. Originally Posted by ArisRose
I'll have to try this one day now that I know that woman love this, .

[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkGreen]
his Johnson rattles around like a single bean in an empty coffee can. His ego has obviously been inflated by all those Academy Award-winning, "OMG, it's so BIG!" gasping provider performances. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
HAHA, this has got to be the funniest thing I've read in a long time!

As a true Cock Slut, I love em all......bring your clean cock and balls to me and slurp slurp..........yum!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
oops sorry!

MSAthena...anytime sugar....slurps away!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
You two always turn me on with the comments that y'all leave!
I'm not sure if I have an "average sized or big dick". I used to wear normal sized condoms and they were pretty tight on me. I even broke a few while inside ladies (not good once we got into the age of AIDS) I switched over to Magnum sized ones and they fit me much better and not a single one has broken on me since. I have only had one woman complain that I was too big. And that was only when doing it Doggie. If we did it Missionary no complaints. Not sure if tab A and slot B just fit better that way or what. Originally Posted by RochBob
If you wear a Magnum, you are a big-dicked guy. Average size for an average male is 5-6". I'm right there. However, I'm about 40 lbs overweight. From what I hear, you gain an inch for every 20 lbs you lose. So I'm trying to lose 80 lbs.
I have some love for you! Originally Posted by Nicolet
LOL. Well if I'm ever in NOLA maybe I'll get some love. With those guns you'd probably get the most I've got to give.
4" of pleasure baby.