Perhaps some men would prefer a FBSM

I am starting to prefer FBSM over anything else, if done really well, it's great.
You'd be surprised how many of us enjoy FBSM as a change from the more typical GFE-style session. Welcome to Eccie.
Agreed; I used to see only FBSM ladies, mostly with L2 finish (sometimes L3); then I started seeing GFE providers more.

Now I am back to seeing mostly FBSM ladies with only an occasional provider.
What does L1, L2 & L3 mean?
The bigger issue is finding someone that is truly sensual any one can give a full body with L1, L2 but lets not forget the S in FBSM . just my 2 cents.....

Alyssa
  • Zoi
  • 06-22-2010, 10:30 AM
Thanks all...for the warm welcome! I am glad to hear that I still have a niche' in the market. I agree with Sweet Alyssa, we can't forget about the sensual side, it is what really makes for a great massage. I hope you all have a wonderful day and as I always say...Be good or be good at it!
What does L1, L2 & L3 mean? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe L1 = HJ, L2 = BJ, L3 = FS.

There are plenty of gentlemen who luv a great FBSM.
I haven't seen any bashing ....to each his own.
I think it's just hard to find a provider who can give a quality massage and a lil extra, the extra can vary from bbbj to fs and hj.
The problem with the BP is that the ads can be
mis-leading. Originally Posted by carkido45
Agreed!!!

I would like to find a good, LMT quality massage with a fun happy ending maybe even with a girl that will consider more after repeat visits. I think the perception is that you get one or the other but not both.
The girls that will consider it are very UTR so it either takes a lot of time to find one or you have to have to have a friend, in the hobby, that trusts you enough to make the recommendation.
I have paid close attention to all of the posts and alerts and more, here on eccie. I am not a dinstinguished fs provider, and I DO not have anything against those that are, as a matter of fact, there is nothing but respect for the ladies that I have seen here. However, I think that some of us (that advertise on Bp) are getting a bad rap for simply providing less...we all do what we do. I am a FBSM provider on the BP and would like my say in the matter. I have been silent enough. I think that some men like a sensual experience without the full meal deal. Is there a man out there that would like to challenge this idea? There are some men, married or not, that just don't want to go the distance, or perhaps trying not to at the time. Is there something so wrong with what I offer?

This is my first time here in eccie, at least in this capacity! I would like intellegent responses.

Best wishes to all..!

Nay Originally Posted by Zoi
Ok... you asked;

How good is your massage ? Is it; RMT quality with extras , is it a run of the mill rub and tug or is it a "back rub" in a "sensuous environment" ( ... oh, look.... I lit a candle... just for you) with no extras?

Have you had professional training ?

My experience has been you get either a great massage or you get extras. Getting both from one person is VERY rare. A great RMT quality massage is <=$80 per hour. If you are charging more than that I would have to assume you offer extras.

My daddy always said, "use the right tool for the right job". On a regular basis I see an RMT who offers NO extras and then I go see another woman afterward who offers "Sensual Massage" with extras, together they are the same price as what a lot of BP women advertise for just FBSM.

Offer what you feel comfortable with at whatever rate the market will bear... just don't overstate your offerings...
I get a very good massage from a pretty Latina and she does some light touching on my more sensitive areas but no hj or anything.
I still go back and see her but only because I know the price is right 60$ and I tip a 20$.
I'm comfortable with that price and who knows later it may lead to something else.
Many are looking for that special FBSM with a high quality M in the mix.

When we find it, we shut up about it...........we know how difficult it is to find.
Many are looking for that special FBSM with a high quality M in the mix.

When we find it, we shut up about it...........we know how difficult it is to find. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Very true. Also, a professional massage therapist can lose her license for providing extras, and rumors of extras often result in a visit from a state board examiner. So LMTs/RMTs providing extras aren't discussed openly, so these women don't lose their license and thus their livelihood.
I used to go see a lady that provided a FBSM that was full body, very sensual and a really great massage w/ a happy ending before, during or after. Sadly she went back to china when her H1B expired. Have not found a good replacement for her.

I know I am not alone on here looking for that and the ever sought after B2B FBSM using lots and lots of oil. This I have NEVER found in the USA, there is a great place in Hong Kong to get one, but a little far to travel

I am real sure if some lady would start to provide this she would be booked for as many appointments as she wanted especially if it was L2 or L3.

Just a thought HINT HINT.......

TD
  • Zoi
  • 06-22-2010, 03:05 PM
Very true. Also, a professional massage therapist can lose her license for providing extras, and rumors of extras often result in a visit from a state board examiner. So LMTs/RMTs providing extras aren't discussed openly, so these women don't lose their license and thus their livelihood. Originally Posted by blowpop

Some things are best left un-said.
Some things are best left un-said.

Amen
I am starting to prefer FBSM over anything else, if done really well, it's great. Originally Posted by CandidCajun
Agree. FBSM with emphasis on really good M and pampering S with a L2 finish is hard to beat.