ASPD not down just a big hoax ha ha!!

I guess they decided too keep the site up. FLMAO
tbone2u and Mr.Clever got banned anyway now that's TFF. BWHAHAHA!!! Originally Posted by carkido45

Who gives a fuck about that board.....its sucked for long time anyway. I knew going into that post that I was gonna get banned. And, I meant every word I posted!
Duece didn't ban me. I was banned by the lovable Angelimnot herself per her e-mail to me. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Did you notice someone by that name registered here today?

GB
http://www.aspd.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=493882

Not that her credibility is worth much, but she claims its going away at 9 pm.
It's over. It's done. It's dead. I can say I was there at the end.
Dead now
gone now..was checking post till the end..pretty sad and cool all in one
It's over. It's done. It's dead. I can say I was there at the end. Originally Posted by metal_head
Me too. Myself and my buddy saltshaker made the last posts in the general discussion area for the Houston area, which is right. saltshaker and I were there from the beginning, so it was fitting.
FINALLY, the fat lady is singing!
Yep, I was there when it went belly-up and died. So sad to lose so much information but cheers for new beginnings.
We realize that emotions are high, we however will not tolerate any personal attacks on aspd staff or members. This is the Golden rule of ECCIE everyone starts here with a clean slate, and everyone regardless of their opinion is due respect.
everbody happy now?

let the dancing on the grave commence!

so much for "ASPD not down just a big hoax," eh?

(SP you have any experience herding cats? you'll need it!)
It is a shame to see all of the thousands of post go down in flames with aspd
everbody happy now?
let the dancing on the grave commence!
so much for "ASPD not down just a big hoax," eh?
(SP you have any experience herding cats? you'll need it!) Originally Posted by Scalawag
Yep, not a prank. Too bad ASPD had to actually die to prove it.

Let's remember the good stuff, and not the bad. ASPD made an impact on the hobby world. Let that be it's monument.

I was on as it went dark, too. (Think I may have made the last post in the Provider Info Exchange forum.) You may love your friends, but you don't always like them or agree with their decisions. Despite all the drama and turmoil at the end, I feel like I just lost a friend.
was trying to post at 9:01 pm with Salt Shaker and Dear_John thought the screen shot would be funny. Oh well I will miss the P and all the good times there, some of the best were after I was banned.

Here's to the P and all the friends we made, hopefully some more of that here. SP, Scalawag is right about the cat herding, good luck!
Despite all the drama and turmoil at the end, I feel like I just lost a friend.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
+1