I HAVE A MESSAGE

• Trey
  • 01-25-2013, 08:02 AM
Stop drinking.
Your fear is naked Trey.
I will state it once again and as many times as needed and for the rest of this existence on this plane.
I love you.
Plain and simple. Unadulterated asking nothing in return like a wide eyed child.
  • Trey
  • 01-25-2013, 08:33 AM
You have exposed me!
I fall now to my knees and cry for love!
Love me! Love me! Won't someone please love me!

No man love please.
This message was for me? Awwww how sweet! I accept visa and mastercard if you really wanna show your love. Lol. I kid, I kid. Cash only. Lol
I sort of put the cart before the ox here and for a reason.
Because this next one is a bit more difficult to swallow, especially for westerners.
I'd learned somewhere that we are all one consciousness experiencing ourself subjectively.
I resisted this concept as many would for it is very difficult to give up ones individuality.
There is knowing and there is accepting.
Once i accepted this my mind and heart opened up to a whole new universe of understanding.
I literally choked back tears of joy from this revelation.
Almost instantly after that another came to me.
If we are all one, and i love myself (and i do) therefor i love you. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Out of love....are you prepared to do anything for another being...who is one with you?
This message was for me? Awwww how sweet! I accept visa and mastercard if you really wanna show your love. Lol. I kid, I kid. Cash only. Lol Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
I know this is knit picking but it's been exactly 6 months... Who won?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=482435
He's gone Hari Krishna on us
[IMG][/IMG]
Good to see you come back buddy : )
  • Molay
  • 01-25-2013, 03:35 PM
Saying something does not make it so. If you love something, put it out in your actions. The universe will reward you. Words are easy.
I intend to Molay.

Sarunga that remains to be seen.
I'm starting down a path.
I'm not perfect and never hope to be.
I will be tested i know.
The interesting thing is to see what i will be once i come out on the other side.
There are many ways to show your love for people. If you see a man hungry, feed him, take up a cause that is not your own, do not lie,or steal, or cheat anyone... the road to TRUE LOVE is long and dark sometimes. What most of us consider love is a very diluted and self serving. I avoid marriage for fear I crave getting some strange dick, then have to come home and look my husband in the face and tell him, "I love you". There are different levels of love, but agape is the ultimate, the greatest of all kinds of love, the kind only shown by people who die trying to save others lives, civil rights leaders, missionaries, tree huggers, and worse of all, people who are used dry because they possess it. A hard road to travel indeed. I have met you, so for some reason, I do believe you, and think that it's a worthy cause to take yourself to task for... so good luck, and try not to go crazy.
I knew all you bitches were voices in my head........carry on
While love comes in all shapes and sizes it is the love in our heart that fulfills the mind.

unless your gay and that does not count
How homophonetic for you to say that fishingtwo.

The word gay originally means happy, or cheerful.

We'll pretend thats what you meant.
While love comes in all shapes and sizes it is the love in our heart that fulfills the mind.

unless your gay and that does not count Originally Posted by fishingtwo
Why on earth would it not count merely because one is gay/lesbian? You think they don't deserve love or know what it means? I've never heard such a narrow minded load of bollocks.

Not impressed.