Biggest Sex Lie

I remember a cartoon that had a Bride and Groom at the Alter and they had the following captions above their heads.

Groom: " I can't wait until I am married. I will never have to worry about sex again ! "
Bride: " I can't wait until I am married. I will never have to have sex again ! " Originally Posted by coast_encounter
As the old joke has it: "Why is the bride smiling as she walks down the aisle? She knows she's given her last blowjob."

I don't know how you define "biggest" sex lie, but the most common lie told by men to women for the purposes of getting the woman to consent to have sex is, according to the study I read, "I love you."

Cheers,

bcg
Don't worry honey, you won't get pregnant. I have had a vasectomy.
As the old joke has it: "Why is the bride smiling as she walks down the aisle? She knows she's given her last blowjob."

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
BCG:

I once went out with a lady who, on our first real date, gave me a BBBJTCNQNS. I was stunned at how quickly she decided to get down to business. After that, once I got serious about dating her, she would never suck me off again. Needless to say, that relationship didn't last.

So, I don't know if that qualifies as a lie, but it sure felt like it after that first time.

JaG

PS: Haven't seen you around the MS board in a while - welcome back.
"I am sorry, I wasn't trying to stick it in there!" Yes, yes I was.

And no, I'm not sorry.
PS: Haven't seen you around the MS board in a while - welcome back. Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
Can't say I'll be a regular; just happened to stumble across this thread when I was actively avoiding useful work. I'll try to make sure y'all don't forget me, though.

If anyone needs me, s/he knows where s/he can find me.

Cheers,

bcg