State of the Union comments go here

• Seedy
  • 02-14-2013, 12:14 AM
Assup, the House has passed several budgets. You are as stupid as you are dishonest. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What do you expect, from a libtard?
What do you expect, from a libtard? Originally Posted by seedman55
Assup just keeps on showing why he is the DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR!
  • Seedy
  • 02-14-2013, 12:27 AM
Assup just keeps on showing why he is the DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
Unlike some of the other libtard arrogant cocksuckers, sup can be pretty funny at times, i'll cut him some slack for that. At least he has a good sense of humor, 99% of the other libtards don't, they are just pure jerkoffs.
It's his proudest accomplishment.

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!

It's his proudest accomplishment.

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
This is the only thing StupidOldLyingFart has learned in his worthless life. He picked up from I B Lying & Crying to keep posting the same ridiculous comment time, after time, after time after time, after time, after time and son on and so forth.

Boring!
Unlike some of the other tea baggers arrogant cocksuckers, sup can be pretty funny at times, i'll cut him some slack for that. At least he has a good sense of humor, 99% of the other libtards don't, they are just pure jerkoffs. Originally Posted by seedman55

Fixed it for you...
... ever tightening spiral of inflation.

Labor costs go up - costs get passed to consumer - CPI goes up - CPI triggers automatic increase in min wage - labor costs go up - costs get passed to consumer......and around the mulberry bush we go. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
We have all of that NOW. Well, except for the labor cost going up part.
Actually, we have that too. A few years ago, the minimum wage was $5.85. It went to $6.55, and then to $7.25.