Bi Or Not To Be Bi

Both of the providers need to be bi IMO. Otherwise, it makes for a lame ass session. I want all three (or four - wha'...I like even numbers) of us to focus on each other and not just the other person.
Lana always go with your gut feel. It's usually the best guide in situations such as these. If you're comfortable, go for it. If you're not, don't. If you're unsure, be sure the other parties understand your boundaries and are respectful of your limits. Any self respecting participants will not push you beyond any limits that you set. If they do, you shouldn't have been in this situation with them in the first place.

I had an experience in Orange County a couple of years ago. I invited two ladies back to my hotel to continue the festivities we had begun at a bar. The "party" started getting steamy. One of the ladies was really into the idea of a threesome and it was apparent that the other was not as comfortable with the situation. I didn't know this until after the "party" had already begun and the first girl tried a couple of moves on the second one. It was pretty easy to tell that she was very uncomfortable. Out of respect for her limits, we adjusted our routine in such a manner that did not place her in any uncomfortable situation. Further, we told her to be sure to tell us anytime we stepped over boundaries that made her uncomfortable. In the end, we each had a very enjoyable time. I didn't feel the least bit awkward about making adjustments in order to accommodate her.

Was it exactly what I was looking for? No. But, then again, we were all reasonable enough to realize that what is good for one may not be good for another.

I wish you luck on your decision. Cheers, 7-2-9
If you aren't bi now, and schedule a double with a gent and I, you'll be bi after that. I promise! H
It can't be kissing another woman.
Is it the DATY - Women know more about it than men do just sit back and enjoy. The rest will come natural.
Lana, the person to ask is Meg (Hotlips Houlihan). See her thread titled "My female on female cherry was popped last night" fron 6/26/2010).

The link is: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=65584

HH is not bi and does not do doubles, but again, like everyone states, you have to feel comfortable and it depends a lot on the circumstances. You don't have to feel compelled to do anything, but you should discuss this with the client first, just so his expectations are not deminished should you decline to put on a show with the third particpant for the benefit of the client.

Me? I haven't ever done a F-M-F event. I think this is every guy's fanatsy, but few of us ever realize it. . .and yes, most guys, to include myself, we want to make sure the girls enjoy each other and meet the guy's needs.
Is it better to have the ladies interact with each other? Or just you? Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Based on personal experience, it is not worth the money unless the women really get into each other. I've learned not to even pursue the matter unless I'm convinced the girls are going to play.

Interestingly, I've only had one regular in recent years suggest a threesome (turned out well, by the way). Most of the girls I meet, when pressed, admit they just aren't that into it.
Lana,

I think you will do great, whatever you choose. Please let us know how things go. Having met you once non-BCD, I just can't imagine any lady not 'falling for you' and there being a nice connection resulting.

If you aren't bi now, and schedule a double with a gent and I, you'll be bi after that. I promise! H Originally Posted by Sweet Heather

Yumm...trying to decide which straight girl I want to take to visit with Heather! The seduction would have to be the most incredible experience to witness.

Now where's my phone?
JohnJohn...PICK ME PICK ME!!! Oh, wait, I'm not straight...can I pretend to be?
JohnJohn...PICK ME PICK ME!!! Oh, wait, I'm not straight...can I pretend to be? Originally Posted by vnurse

Well V, of course you can. I'm long overdue to visit you again anyway, right? Just let me know when you and Heather plan on having the pillow fight in panties and I'll stop by. Y'all just give me a call
Lana,

There is one good reason to be Bi.

It doubles your chances for a date on Saturday Night.

Seriously, if you try it and don't like it then just don't do it again. No harm no foul. That way you can tell everyone your a Trysexual.

Keep good thoughts.

yaddayadda
I'm VERY bisexual and would be dissapointed to do a double with a lady who wasn't genuinely into it. Girl on girl action is very important to me.

xoxo Sophie
I am not BI...but I had a wonderful time with Fawn and I don't think it was lame at all.
I am not BI...but I had a wonderful time with Fawn and I don't think it was lame at all. Originally Posted by reese foster
I didn't think so either! In fact, it was feckin' HOT!
Once you go BI.....you will never be SHY ....ha !

Lady....if you are up for the experience....then try it!
I truly do not think you will be forced to do something that is uncomfortable for you, as long as you are with people you trust.

My first BI experience....was not even in the hobby world.
It felt weird....but good!
Stimulating and exhilarating. There is nothing like a soft sweet beautiful woman....that kisses like velvet.....and shares that "female passion"....oh...wait a minute...uuhh...is there a client here? yes....! we should pay attention to him too!

HA!!

No really, I guess it's not for everyone....but if you feel like it might interest you....you should probably give it a try.

Cheers!
GingerB
I have always enjoyed kissing and touching girls, but I was (what I called) an "above the waist" bi-chick for a long time. I had another provider friend who was the same way. We both eventually realized with our horrible oral fixations, going below the waist was fun also.

wow - I think I am due for a girl fix - anyone available??