twists on a golden shower......

wow that would be different!!!!
i got introduced to a particular Lady once who was working as a dancer. She called my up and invited me over to Her work spot. She had my pick Her up a nice meal on the way for Her. As the night went on, i asked Her to take my glass into the Ladies room and fill it. She almost got fired by the manager as someone squealed on Her. It was about health concerns in the business. At least i got my one.

I'm almost sure I know. I work at a SC here in Dallas (was waitressin' at this particular time) and this little short round fella used to come in, buy a girl a drink and then give her $100 to ummmm..... refill the glass. There was always a line at the ladies room when he was there! Originally Posted by onehitwonder
I have just stared doing golden showers{giving}....it is not something I like to do ALOT,but I am game for it once in awhile{lol}

So here's the funniest one I have EVER done{out of 3 so far}......the guy brings a wine glass he had just bought for the occassion....guess what he does with it.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmm!!!

Whats the strangest or most unique "golden shower you have given/recieved" or "fetish" type sitution you have been in?? Originally Posted by DallasRain
As the saying goes...golden showers bring May flowers...LOL
i got introduced to a particular Lady once who was working as a dancer. She called my up and invited me over to Her work spot. She had my pick Her up a nice meal on the way for Her. As the night went on, i asked Her to take my glass into the Ladies room and fill it. She almost got fired by the manager as someone squealed on Her. It was about health concerns in the business. At least i got my one. Originally Posted by enigma878

We never had that problem. (snitchin') If he had a dancer sittin' with him that wasn't game or was grossed out by it, no problem. One of us would do it for her and split the money. He was very quiet and timid, but not at all embarrassed or ashamed. What tickled me was he wanted it " on the rocks"
So I'm in a strip club and this dude next to us throws out a benjamin to his entertainer (who we all knew well) with the request she head to the ladies room to fill up his beer glass ... she was pretty uncomfortable with the request - told us privately after the gut had chugged the entire 8-10 ounces (which he complained was great not warm enough - "next time hurry back") that she had offered $5 to some dude to fill it for her in the men's room (which he obliged at no charge) ... Caveat Emptor, sucker! ('let the buyer beware' for the uninitiated)... I'm thinking if you're not actually getting showered upon it's a pretty damn bizarre habit. NO thanks.
I like golden showers I have had many different experiences with that...
I like giving and receiving..... so it depends on the situation and the fantasy!!!
I think I might want to try that pee in the glass thing myself. Well maybe just a shot glass. Sounds freaky
  • boss1
  • 07-19-2010, 09:00 AM
Great thread, answered alot of questions I had about providers giving golden showers.
The wildest variant on golden showers I’ve ever experienced is telling a client to bring a change of clothes and making him wet his pants. He loved it, but I think he was more into the humiliation factor than the actual sensation of a golden shower.
there is a "twist on every fantasy"!!!! lol
Just wish there were more providers in Houston that did this without wanting big bucks for it.
i have spent countless hours dreaming, daydreaming, fantasizing about the things id love to do to Dallas Rain. In no particular order i would LOVE to fuck her, eat her ,kiss her , lick her , greek her, tiity fuck her, finger her, cum on her, hug her, talk to her, massage her, suck her finger, nibble on her thighs and NEARLY every other thing a man could do with a woman i want to do with her.. except i will pass on the golde and or brown showrs.. so guys who like that enjoy then send her over to me to enjoy the rest.
I have just stared doing golden showers{giving}....it is not something I like to do ALOT,but I am game for it once in awhile{lol}

So here's the funniest one I have EVER done{out of 3 so far}......the guy brings a wine glass he had just bought for the occassion....guess what he does with it.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmm!!!

Whats the strangest or most unique "golden shower you have given/recieved" or "fetish" type sitution you have been in?? Originally Posted by DallasRain
damn petite babe---you are making me so HOT!!!!!!

BUT why can't i pee on you?????????????? lol
if peeing on me, shitting on me, puking on me got me the chance to do the things i wanted to with you go for it.. but it just doesnt get me going [pun intended]. i could and would spend every waking moment of a day inside you and still want for more. after hours of my tongue between your thighs id die for more.. no time buried in that sexy tush of yours could ever be enough.. you could measure with a calander the time id want to spend sucking, fucking, caressing your breasts but the golden shower brown shower thing doesnt excite me.but again ill let you do what you want if you let me do what i want. im a good sport
I wsa visiting one of my favorite providers and she asked to drink from my fountain. This is always a bit of a challenge since she misbehaves and does not keep her tongue still while my head is resting in her mouth. Really hard to piss through a hard-on. So she gets a bladder full of hot, acrid piss in her tummy and then she tells me she is on her period. Well, this upset me since she did not tell me before I arrives. 20 with the belt, followed by a deep, hard doggy style fuck, followed by a mouth cleaning of my multi-colored shaft, repeat fuck and suck and then one last fuck. I finished on my back on the bed with her tongue up my ass and her hand on my shaft until I told her it was time and she attached her mouth to my head and swallowed every drop of my cum.

Incredible fun.