Should LovingKayla change her name?

• WTF
  • 03-24-2013, 08:49 PM
Rule # 1

Never let politics or religion stand between your dick and a providers mouth. Originally Posted by CJ7
Well unless you're a Muslim wanting a blowjob from our lil MuslimHatingKayla!
  • WTF
  • 03-24-2013, 08:51 PM
LovingKayla is a true American Originally Posted by gary5912
Yea , true Amercians want to exterminate other religions. Thats what this country was founded on right...our religion or DEATH!

I'm glad LovingKayla got my back...she's my kind of AMERICAN PATRIOT fuckers...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxoiH1vzmvo
Classic. The halfwit makes fun of grammar and spelling, and then proceeds to spell curious and anonymous incorrectly and states he is "curioius to where there this comes from".

Way to go JD. Knocked it out of the park on this one buddy. Just when we all think you can't top your typical infantile stupidity, you come up with some shit like this. Seriously, how fucking stupid can one person be?

QUOTE=JD Barleycorn;1052581092]For such an important post you should use spell check and double check your grammar. It would give the appearance of intellect if not the substance.

I am curioius to where there this comes from. Some woman take your measure and find you lacking? Your mother maybe, an ex spouse, maybe some anonymus tryst in the night? We would better be able to judge your claim if you posted the full extent of her comments.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, BSwine can't win for losing. The first responder to this "important" thread and he screws the pooch. Maybe that should be a new marketing line for Hating Slunt Kayla!
WTF, Whatzup, and Candy have your back...just wait until they put a knife in it. Collaboraters with the regime. Remember fellas, when the trouble starts you have to make sure that you win. There is no forgiveness.
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2013, 12:36 AM
WTF, Whatzup, and Candy have your back...just wait until they put a knife in it. Collaboraters with the regime. Remember fellas, when the trouble starts you have to make sure that you win. There is no forgiveness. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
When you and ole LK go'n put the Muslims in this country in the gas chambers?

Noooooo but your name might come up.
From another thread...

I change her hatred for muslims to blacks. Would folks in this community then look at her differently?

2b. Gawd I hate liberals. just disgusting animals you are. You barely rate above a blacks, and blacks are barbaric animals that should be exterminated for the safety of the entire world. Ya I fucking said that too

Question:

1) Does she say these things out of total ignorance?

2) Is it a marketing tool?

3) Do our right winger want to fuck her more because of her rantings? They are no different that a KKK member or some antic Semitic Nazi.

I am leaning towards two. I think she trolls for ignorant anti muslims posters and luckers. Or am I wrong? Are you attracted to her skills? Is that why you visit with her? I know there are a bunch of you that encourage her. Do you feel this exact same way but do not have the balls to say so?

If I knew how to do a poll. I would have done one.

Maybe she can chime in and tell us what's in her Nazi like heart... Originally Posted by WTF
You realize the Muslims loved the Nazis, don't you? Why?... for doing what they aren't able but still want to do, which is to wipe out God's chosen people....So how can someone who hates the Muslims be called anti-Semitic?
WTF, Whatzup, and Candy have your back...just wait until they put a knife in it. Collaboraters with the regime. Remember fellas, when the trouble starts you have to make sure that you win. There is no forgiveness. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Well, well, Francis the Talking Corneyhole chimes in with more neo-Nazi foolishness. Of course, since he's the primary proponent of fascism around here, who could expect anything less? "Collaborators with the regime." The mind reels.....
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2013, 08:43 AM
You realize the Muslims loved the Nazis, don't you? Why?... for doing what they aren't able but still want to do, which is to wipe out God's chosen people....So how can someone who hates the Muslims be called anti-Semitic? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
God's chose people?

First off, I do not believe in God, nor the Easter Bunny.

I also do not believe in the extermination of a humans based on their religion or race.

That means that I do not believe wtf the Nazi's did was right just like I do not believe that you and LK's desire to gas all Muslims is right.

So if you and LovingKayla do believe in mass extermination of Muslims, then I have no problem comparing you to Nazi's, the KKK and any other group of hate based groups. Let us change LovingKayla's words of wrath to something her not so distant ancestors probably uttered towards your tribe...

Gawd I hate liberals. just disgusting animals you are. You barely rate above a Jews, and Jews are barbaric animals that should be exterminated for the safety of the entire world. Ya I fucking said that too.

Originally Posted by LovingKayla

2b. Gawd I hate liberals. just disgusting animals you are. You barely rate above a muslim, and muslims are barbaric animals that should be exterminated for the safety of the entire world. Ya I fucking said that too.
Candy you are the one siding with Nazi goals or haven't you been reading? Oops, sorry. Forgot about your little problem.

Muslim Nazis from Croatia
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2013, 10:16 AM
Candy you are the one siding with Nazi goals or haven't you been reading? Oops, sorry. Forgot about your little problem.

Muslim Nazis from Croatia
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So I take that you are for gassing all Muslims? Especially the one's in this country, is that right JD?

Do you agree with LovingKayla and maybe JewishLawyer for that as the final solution?
God's chose people?

First off, I do not believe in God, nor the Easter Bunny.

I also do not believe in the extermination of a humans based on their religion or race.

That means that I do not believe wtf the Nazi's did was right just like I do not believe that you and LK's desire to gas all Muslims is right.

So if you and LovingKayla do believe in mass extermination of Muslims, then I have no problem comparing you to Nazi's, the KKK and any other group of hate based groups. Let us change LovingKayla's words of wrath to something her not so distant ancestors probably uttered towards your tribe...

Gawd I hate liberals. just disgusting animals you are. You barely rate above a Jews, and Jews are barbaric animals that should be exterminated for the safety of the entire world. Ya I fucking said that too.

Originally Posted by LovingKayla

2b. Gawd I hate liberals. just disgusting animals you are. You barely rate above a muslim, and muslims are barbaric animals that should be exterminated for the safety of the entire world. Ya I fucking said that too. Originally Posted by WTF
Obviously, I don't believe in exterminating Muslims, or even liberals, who I find far more offensive.
In fact, I'm rooting for Obama and Kerry to create peace, but I'm pretty realistic about the chances being slim.
Using your methodology: It is evidence of discrimination if all the members of the board of directors are white. It is therefore evidence of discrimination if all the members of a pro basketball team are black.
For the record - LONG LIVE LOVINGKAYLA!!!!!