Looking to move to Houston....

Clear Lake area has been growing like crazy, I'm sure you want to visit NASA.
Stop telling this girl to settle in the burbs, ya selfish punters. Houston proper, preferably inner-loop or Galleria, is where you want to be. Not only will you be convenient to all, you will have a variety of dining options to choose from, assuming you do lunch or dinner dates. Good luck!
Galleria/Midtown/Downtown.
Yes, if you don't mind doing a guy in a wheelchair....me!
Stop telling this girl to settle in the burbs, ya selfish punters. Houston proper, preferably inner-loop or Galleria, is where you want to be. Not only will you be convenient to all, you will have a variety of dining options to choose from, assuming you do lunch or dinner dates. Good luck! Originally Posted by theCFE
NW burbs. I can provide a specific address if you like )
Innerloop4life!
thanks to all the beautiful providers and sweet gents for the advice... i will be coming every month now t see my options.... prebook gents and get a special rate..... this is why i love the Houston community, I wanna move now! hehe
I-10 East off Waco. Originally Posted by joecholo
:mf_laughbounce2 :
River Oaks,,,, ijs
thanks to all the beautiful providers and sweet gents for the advice... i will be coming every month now t see my options.... prebook gents and get a special rate..... this is why i love the Houston community, I wanna move now! hehe Originally Posted by SpinnerAllyRay
So this was a threAD all along? Who'd a thunk it?
... i will be coming every month now t see my options.... prebook gents and get a special rate..... this is why i love the Houston community, I wanna move now! hehe Originally Posted by SpinnerAllyRay
Good plan. "Test Drive" before you "buy"!

My recommendation is announce a couple of weeks ahead so folks can plan.
  • linux
  • 04-02-2013, 10:38 AM
Ok.

yep