I'm just not that into her.

All hobbists look like Ben Franklin. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I don't care who you are...........That's some funny stuff right thar!
  • oden
  • 07-12-2010, 09:50 AM
Hey, I hear old Ben was quite the lady's man!
Hey, I hear old Ben was quite the lady's man! Originally Posted by oden
Still is!!!
I hear Infamous BJ works magic...just saying........lol

I respect your opinion...no problem

For the hobbyist who kept saying all hobbyist looks a hundred bill...just stop..okay...some guys have brought me singles and fives and acouple of nickels...so maybe they look pocket change and lint fur to.

Lisa,

I wish I could tell you that I was abused by a big nanny when I was young, but the truth is, preferring women who are shorter and lighter than I am is just that, a preference. Nothing more. I'm not tall or particularly heavy, so maybe it's a male complex. Who knows? Originally Posted by esteve
For the hobbyist who kept saying all hobbyist looks a hundred bill...just stop..okay...some guys have brought me singles and fives and acouple of nickels...so maybe they look pocket change and lint fur to. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Yeah, but I bet it all added up to multiples of Benjamins.

[BTW, is it extra if you have to remove the lint?]
LMAO!!!!! Now that was funny
Alexis & Nina,

Those are the kinds of answers I was looking for. I hope most providers have your attitude. It sounds like you love what you do and that translates to a genuine affection for your clients. Thanks for your input, girls.
Still is!!! Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
and will always be!!!lol
Alexis & Nina,

Those are the kinds of answers I was looking for. I hope most providers have your attitude. It sounds like you love what you do and that translates to a genuine affection for your clients. Thanks for your input, girls. Originally Posted by esteve

Of course .....i truely do love what i do!!!im too horny i have to put it to good use somehow lol!!!
As a client, there must be a level of attraction on my part. I'll be honest, I'm picky and not politically correct in terms of what attracts me. One of my biggest pet peeves in the hobby are providers who misrepresent themselves (see other threads regarding this issue). For me BBWs are out-- sorry that's just me. I prefer the more petite to average sized provider. Also, age is a factor. I prefer providers who are 40 and younger. I've been burned in the past with providers who claim to be one age and are obviously a decade older than what they claim. I also prefer providers who are art free. A discrete tat is one thing, but to be covered in tats is another altogether. As the old saying goes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I personally don't buy into the psycho babble about sex being more mental than physical. Roseanne Barr may give the best BBBJ in the world, but she is STILL Roseanne Barr-- someone who repulses me.
I have definite physical preferences, but more than that, there is that mysterious chemistry. I've never been interested or even able to have sex with out some level of attraction. It's weird - even a very pretty girl may just not create the chemistry, and it won't work for me. I guess I'm too picky too.
  • oden
  • 07-12-2010, 10:54 PM
I like ice cream and I like women: thank goodness there are multiple choices. I would rather pontificate on the virtues of what I like, than run down what I don't. And the older I get the more frequently I find myself regretting the times that I made declarative statements such as I will never eat chocolate, it is only peaches and cream for me. Rocky road might turn out pretty good.

A good general once said "don't burn you bridges behind you".

That said, at any point in time spend your money on the girl you want and hope you have the money you need for the one you want in the future, and hope she doesn't turn you down.
oooo, well said oden!...esteve...you dont like tall girls??? boo on you..lol jk.. im 5'6...and growing up in a primarily mexican area...i definitely stand out. i dont even think 5'6 is that tall..but ive always been a bit insecure with my height.

But i will say, though i love the part of my clientel that are thin or short or both...you know i love ya guys...but i do definitely prefer the real big tall ones...you see during the fun in bed i love to feel tiny next to partner...and im not talking about big guys that are all muscle..(i mean thats nice too) i.e. i like the nice soft chunky fellas...that are taller than me. during all the bouncing and banging and position changing...it just feels soooo good against my body because im slim to begin with...and two slim bodies..or two hard bodies...is a bit uncomfortable...now like i said..for those of you gents that see me regularly that are slim or all muscle dont get me wrong i loooove ya...and i wouldnt keep seeing you if you werent turning me in other ways (dont want your feelings to be hurt or anything to that nature) but a girl has her taste and preferances. there is just something about a man with some good warm soft meat on his bones that turns me on...i even like to watch us go at it in the mirror...lol. its just one of those things for me...ever since i began to take interest in boys..and started dating, then the beginning of my sex adventures...all my boyfriends have been on the thick, chunky and or soft side with pretty faces. i just love that mixture. Though not all have necessarily been very tall, all taller than me but not tall..lol again...in a city where mexicans are the majority and most mexicans are not very tall. sorry for the long 2 cents...but that right there is my definite attraction to sex appeal and to me climaxing so easily!
Ez, 5'6" is still shorter than I am and that works for me and if your Latin, you get extra credit. I grew up with women wanting "Tall, Dark and Handsome". At 5'7" and blond, I only got the handsome. So to be tall, I gravitated to short girls.
Good Thread.
My ATF is nothing i would go for. But something attracted me to her and vise versa.
We've even talked about it and both enjoy eachothers company.
ExoticEzra seem we would enjoy eachother too. But your only in Houston for one day. No good.