AGE, Part II

• Sami
  • 07-19-2010, 09:24 AM
I personally prefer men over 30 because they seem to Get It.. All Of It.. I have seen a few younger gents and they was great guys and they told me they was worried if I would see them if I knew their real age, but I agree it's all about how anyone carries themselves. I love a Mature Man.
Good thread, especially for those of us with 40 in our rear view mirror. A lot of guys seem to think that money is the single biggest factor in all this and, while that may be the case for the average BP poster, the attitude and class of the ladies I have met on here tells a different story.
I'm 51yr young, I think age in all in you mind, I have been with 19yr olds and 52yr olds.. it is how you treat and are treated what counts.. I have see the 19 yr old several time when she told me that she like our time together becaouse I did not treat her like a piece of meat..like some of the others.. that I treated her with respect..
that's my 2cents
I'm 51yr young, I think age in all in you mind, I have been with 19yr olds and 52yr olds.. it is how you treat and are treated what counts.. I have see the 19 yr old several time when she told me that she like our time together becaouse I did not treat her like a piece of meat..like some of the others.. that I treated her with respect..
that's my 2cents Originally Posted by tracerxxx
Eh?
At 74 I have to say that with one exception I have been treated with respect by the providers I contacted. I find that the ones I have met respond with gusto when they see that I am also respectful towards them. The sessions were great!
At 74 I have to say that with one exception I have been treated with respect by the providers I contacted. I find that the ones I have met respond with gusto when they see that I am also respectful towards them. The sessions were great! Originally Posted by rednecksatyr
Congratulations on your success. Unfortunately, my satisfaction rate is only about 20%.
I can't imagine treating a client the way some of you have been treated. Slamming a door in your face? Wow, that's just unreal.

I prefer to see older gents. I have my reasons but they amount to me being more comfortable with them. I offer an incentive to men over 55 because I want more of them in my clientelle. Most of my clients are over 45. The oldest client I routinely see is in his eighties. He's interesting to talk with, has a great sense of humor, he's very considerate and everything works just fine.

I know I'm older than twenty but there are still a few decades between us and it's O.K.. The younger guys are always welcome but there's something warmly comfortable about spending time with an older gentleman.
My guess is, Dead Broke. Originally Posted by WTF
Seemingly WTF, we still tend to see them. So long as they have just enough... I'm just saying...

As for age, I saw someone once who had trouble keeping up with me when I walked across the room and who couldn't hear me (and I'm pretty loud). I guess it just depends on the person and their capabilities.
So happy to hear all of the providers say that they do not have a problem with "older" guys. I didn't think of myself as old until I turned 50. (52 now) Something about that number really got to me ... still gets to me actually.
So happy to hear all of the providers say that they do not have a problem with "older" guys. I didn't think of myself as old until I turned 50. (52 now) Something about that number really got to me ... still gets to me actually. Originally Posted by NerdKing
  • When I was younger, anything over 30 was too old to trust.
  • My SO thinks of 50 as young since most in her family live to late 90s or over 100.
  • Or, it is half a century.
Just how you consider it. Just sayin'.
I personally prefer men over 30 because they seem to Get It.. All Of It.. I have seen a few younger gents and they was great guys and they told me they was worried if I would see them if I knew their real age, but I agree it's all about how anyone carries themselves. I love a Mature Man. Originally Posted by Sami

I agree. I prefer late 20s+ for the same reason. Having said that, I have seen very old men (70+) but it's not my preference. 30s, 40s, and 50s are ideal, generally speaking, but I've been surprised by some gray foxes in their 60s!