Noises when you sleep

Frankly, I cannot understand why either a hobbyist would request it or a provider would accept the offer of an overnight. Wasn't there supposed to be some fantasy involved in this hobby? Originally Posted by John Bull
Yeah, they're fantasizing that neither one snores, stinks or farts. In this world, your shit don't stink.
The simplest answer is to put a pillow over the snorer's face and hold firmly until snoring stops.
As you can tell by my name and avatar my solution is Breathe Right strips.
Wasn't there supposed to be some fantasy involved in this hobby? Originally Posted by John Bull
Yes there is, a great start to the day.

I stopped doing overnights since the last one said I snored and kept her awake. I did not get much sleep knowing she was right there and I know for a fact she was was a little slow getting started in the mornings. As the years have gone by without a bed partner the harder it is to sleep during the night if I do have one. And it seems I ended up with those that were not use to having bed partners also. Which was another reason why I stopped the long visits.
As the years have gone by without a bed partner the harder it is to sleep during the night if I do have one. Originally Posted by hwygnome
I haven't had a bed partner in years and I really do miss sleeping with a man. In fact most of the time I tend to sleep better with a man in bed with me. It's a very safe feeling.
Frankly, I cannot understand why either a hobbyist would request it or a provider would accept the offer of an overnight. Wasn't there supposed to be some fantasy involved in this hobby? Originally Posted by John Bull
I don't get this point at all. Isn't there still a fantasy of waking up with a gorgeous lady next to you and then starting the day out right? Sleeping next to a lady is one of those small pleasures in life that are well worth it.
I snore, drool, AND steal the covers. I thought that was part of the package deal. Cold feet on your legs in the middle of the night costs extra, though.
and if I drink a Protein shake with a banana.... I fart so you better run..
My favorite movie quote (FRIDAY)
Mr. Jones: [coming out of the bathroom] Don't nobody go in the bathroom for about 35, 45 minutes. Somebody open up a window...
geeze who gives a rats ass if it bothers you get another room...I mean crap if u like greek, or regular sex air gets in and it has to come out....
and if you are spending the night with a provider, tell her your fantasy is for her to stay up all night and be quiet as a mouse, or your fantasy is for her to sleep on the couch wake up all hours of the night and come in do her job then go back on the couch...
Guys fart,snore,talk get hard ons all the time in bed...
I am a loner I like to sleep alone I went on a business trip with a guy i got up every time he fell alseep and slept on the couch..
he still got what he wanted...
I don't get this point at all. Isn't there still a fantasy of waking up with a gorgeous lady next to you and then starting the day out right? Sleeping next to a lady is one of those small pleasures in life that are well worth it. Originally Posted by discreetgent
To each his own, DG! To each his own.

For me, the only thing I want to do when I first wake up is to head for the bathroom and take a piss.
For me, the only thing I want to do when I first wake up is to head for the bathroom and take a piss. Originally Posted by John Bull
Good for you! I need to head for the bathroom and take a piss at 2 in the morning every night. I try NOT to wake up, so I can go back & get a good night's sleep.
LOL Knowing me I probably would be be snoring just as loud as the guy is we can make a game out of it and snore in unison . Some people just can't help but snore.
What a funny question!

I don't think it's so relaxed to sleep with someone without knowing them, so I guess I sleep very lightly when that happens. I hope I've never snored! But that's why I think there's usually quite a higher rates for overnight - for myself it's been harder to relax, which has equated to a wrecked next day. Might've been a great night, but I'm usually tired the day after!
I'm the same as Carrie, however, I also tend to hold very lengthy conversations in my sleep....LOL That fact alone, makes me less able to sleep well with a new bed partner. Apparently, I have some rather odd and/or funny conversations with my bed buddies when I sleep deeply....LOL

That being said and knowing I have an overnight scheduled, I normally take a very long nap the day of the scheduled overnight. I actually prefer mild dozing, waking in his arms or snuggled very close and startin' the lovin' over and over again all night. yummy! I savor the "tired" and satisfied feeling the next day accompanied by another long nap.....mmmmm
I haven't had a bed partner in years and I really do miss sleeping with a man. In fact most of the time I tend to sleep better with a man in bed with me. It's a very safe feeling. Originally Posted by Ansley
I haven't had a bed partner in years as well. I miss it too. I didn't have a safe feeling but I miss the feeling I had.
I actually prefer mild dozing, waking in his arms or snuggled very close and startin' the lovin' over and over again all night. yummy! I savor the "tired" and satisfied feeling the next day accompanied by another long nap.....mmmmm Originally Posted by M A X
Wow you sound like a lot of fun and give off a vibe here posting similar to my experiences. Not all ladies share that same sentiment though. And every ladies interpretation of an overnight booking is different. I think you pretty much summed up the types of sessions I like in that quote.