back biting

Now now Giz sometimes getting off topic can be fun BCG I hope that you mean by leading by example means having more fun ? lol
Okay girls,fess up who's the backbiter?And could I get mine bitten next?
Now now Giz sometimes getting off topic can be fun BCG I hope that you mean by leading by example means having more fun ? lol Originally Posted by kittendd
I'm always in favor of more fun.

If I'm never a mod, I can be satisfied being court jester.

Cheers,

bcg
Finding them is not hard, I stated in the first post of the thread they would show themselves and stick out like sore thumbs, and seems with out hesitations they showed themselves. Those who complain about hypocricy are tipicaly the hypocrits.
  • sadie
  • 01-08-2010, 09:01 PM
Well glad I read the entire thread. Thought you were talking about a new bdsm trend. LOL

Don't worry fairy. In the end people always turn into the person they promised never to be.

Next time you could try:

"sweetie, if you're gonna to be two-faced;atleast make one of them pretty." Or..... "Talkin trash behind my back? While your there, kiss my ***." and my fav..."Im a sick of these b*****s flappin,keep on yappin,cuz soon Ima start slappin."
lol cute sadie. No sadly this isnt a new bdsm thread, but would be fun if it was. lol Sorry to dissapoint you.
Next time you could try:

"sweetie, if you're gonna to be two-faced;atleast make one of them pretty." Or..... "Talkin trash behind my back? While your there, kiss my ***." and my fav..."Im a sick of these b*****s flappin,keep on yappin,cuz soon Ima start slappin." Originally Posted by sadie
Damn, Sadie! What happened to the blonde sweetie we've all come to know? Hormones out of kilter? LOL
  • sadie
  • 01-09-2010, 10:52 AM
Was just tryin to help a girl out BB. You know I don't have one mean bone in my body.
  • MrGiz
  • 01-09-2010, 10:56 AM
I always thought.... the shyest bone in Sadie's body.... was mine!

Giz
Ok now i am so confused ugh!!! Must be too much fun lol who exactly who is being confused of backbiting? Please pm me this ...I am so oughta of the loop on this apparently....
Vote time!!! Who votes for BCG to be the official court jester? He has my vote ... Anyone want to second it so we can make it official? lmao
This off topic but I somehow just lost of my new toys !!! they are somewhere in box ugh!!! I so hate moving!!!! Help!!!! I need a magic wand to find my toys so I can have fun again!!! lmao
I thought a magic wand was one of your toys...

(ducking and running...)
mmm I do have something does resembles a magic wand... Want to come see ? lmao but wait its in a box with the rest of my lost toys... ugh!!!I hear Cupids calling me lol
Okay girls,fess up who's the backbiter?And could I get mine bitten next? Originally Posted by Lookin4
I'm more of a lip biter or a shoulder biter--but seriously, I'm more of a lover than a biter and we should all try and remember that that's what the hobby is all about.