Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

Limp wristed "Men" are normally liberal

People that are strong work or worked for a living while liberals rely mainly on Gov't so they sit around doing nothing.

I am not saying all are weak little shits but most are.
  • Doove
  • 05-17-2013, 02:13 PM
Ummm... the researchers equated larger bicep size to "physically strong." You could be fat and therefore have larger biceps measurements. Originally Posted by mwebber
Ha! So the title of the article could just as easily have been "Men who are obese are more likely to have right wing political views".
Having experience working in a psychiatric facility I can tell you mental illness DOES NOT equate to physical weakness. Besides sanity is a relative term.
  • Doove
  • 05-17-2013, 02:39 PM
Limp wristed "Men" are normally liberal

People that are strong work or worked for a living while liberals rely mainly on Gov't so they sit around doing nothing.

I am not saying all are weak little shits but most are. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
And ignorance is bliss.

Personally, i think people with major insecurity issues are normally conservative. Of which i would put people who mention their "sugar baby" pretty much every fourth post (not to mention having her picture as one's avatar) in that category.
People that are strong work or worked for a living while liberals rely mainly on Gov't so they sit around doing nothing. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Is that the best "insight" you can offer on this subject?

Is that the best "insight" you can offer on this subject?
Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Ha

Having picked up Chloe giggles with a standing 69 I must be a pretty right wing thinker.
frankly, if i'm 3 feet tall, and weak in the knees, I'll believe in anything she wants me to at that moment!
Ha

Having picked up Chloe giggles with a standing 69 I must be a pretty right wing thinker. Originally Posted by montana1958
How big is Chloe giggles?

I feel challenged.
  • GP
  • 05-20-2013, 05:07 PM
she is all of 5'10"
strong as a brick shit house???

this is where I claim my Scottish heritage

she is all of 5'10" Originally Posted by GP
Slender? 125 lbs?
Slender? 125 lbs? Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
http://www.chloegiggles.com/
Thanks Jack.