Moms who mention their kids while posting nude photos

Thanks for the great response Cassandra. I wanted to point out that what you are doing today may not always be your chosen path, let's say you wanted to be an attorney or something, you should be cautious about what you are putting out there.

I've had a lot of people tell me that I'd have more biz by posting pics, but just have felt that if you have children, then it shouldn't be an option, at the least you should blur your face, etc.

When I first arrived on the scene I had some random person PM me with a list of STDs and then proceed to tell me why I didn't deserve children and then they deleted their email address and so it couldn't be traced in time, but it has always stayed in my mind.
Ahh, once again grasshopper, that may not always be the case.

hooktard posts photos/hooktard don't need no fucking loan Originally Posted by dearhunter
Just a quick note since I am at lunch, but if you have a specific problem with someone in particular whom apparently has not attacked you, why not pm them instead of essentially calling them out as a bad mom in a specially made thread.

Very cowardly and catty. Originally Posted by Liliana Vess

BTW

I understand and appreciate her comment, I stated my reason for not posting this in coed in my second post.
I understand and appreciate her comment, I stated my reason for not posting this in coed in my second post. Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
I just like to say I did feel like you directed this towards me, but I also feel like if you have a question it deserves an answer. You can judge me or anyone for that matter, but without understanding or facts it will always be just be an opinion.
Its better to ask a question so you can base your judgment on actual facts or truth for that matter.
I do not take any offence.
It was directed to Mom's who post photos and mention their kids. There's not really a need to question why someone would do that, I know people have their reasons and I'm sure money is a primary factor, I'm trying to point out the dangers to all women and to those who let it slide here without a second thought of future impact.
It was directed to Mom's who post photos and mention their kids. There's not really a need to question why someone would do that, I know people have their reasons and I'm sure money is a primary factor, I'm trying to point out the dangers to all women and to those who let it slide here without a second thought of future impact. Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
People that are on this site Im sure they are very aware by now of the consequences of reveling there face in photos.
Either way people live make mistakes and learn.
I don't feel like you were trying to point out any kind of danger to these women or myself. after all that one of the reasons women join this site and others like p411.
But then again that is my opinion and I have been wrong before.
As long as the fat hookers don't post full on nude photos, I'm good with the rest of it...
There should be a rule against that
There should be a rule against that Originally Posted by dearhunter
Against what...being a broken record? not being clever enough to find new ways to get attention? I agree those are sad things to witness, but I wouldn't make rules against it.
You don't have to be clever to get attention on this site. All you have to do is POST an OPINION people don't like. And TADA, WALA, MAGIC!! LMAO!!!
I don't care what no bombaclot say. Cassandra yur a sexy mutha.. Lod a mercy!

I an I thank ya fer postin' ya sexiness pon dis heyre site... Now put da fiya pon splif en smoke....

I an I thank ya fer postin' ya sexiness pon dis heyre site... Now put da fiya pon splif en smoke.... Originally Posted by MastorBlastHer
Slpiffin hard!!............... .....BTW
I don't care what anyone says, Cassandra, you're a sexy motherfucker.
I an I thank ya fer postin' ya sexiness pon dis heyre site... Now put da fiya pon splif en smoke....
I thank you for posting your sexiness on the boards. Now roll up *hopefully not drug reference* & smoke it. Originally Posted by MastorBlastHer
BTW. Taint pics.... IJS
Don't be sad.......fuck a fat hooktard.......so, she won't come onto the board looking for a loan that she needs because she won't post any fucking photos.......ijs