Asshole 2nd Amendment nut send poison-laced letter to Mayor Bloomberg.

Unwad your panties. Wait. Tortured used of the word "concerted" instead of "conspiracy." Originally Posted by gnadfly
No, concerted. There is no indication it is more than one lone nut. It appears the letters are the same. Saying a conspiracy is a stretch. That would be something the left would be pitching at this point, hopefully not you.

The second amendment can withstand a guy with an envelope and a stamp. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Gee, nice understatement.

How about the backlash from a dead political leader? Can the 2nd Amendment withstand that?
Where does the 2nd Amendment say it is ok to kill (or try to kill) someone who isn't attacking you?
Where does the 2nd Amendment say it is ok to kill (or try to kill) someone who isn't attacking you? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It's in the invisible ink written in Wing Dings that the Founders left as a hidden message to True Americans.

If you just studied the Constitution, you'd find it obviously there scattered among the Illuminati & Free Mason references.
Where does the 2nd Amendment say it is ok to kill (or try to kill) someone who isn't attacking you? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Did someone write that or are you projecting?
It's in the invisible ink written in Wing Dings that the Founders left as a hidden message to True Americans.

If you just studied the Constitution, you'd find it obviously there scattered among the Illuminati & Free Mason references. Originally Posted by jbravo_123
Well, another road-kill-eating-pinko redneck heard from.
Well, another road-kill-eating-pinko redneck heard from. Originally Posted by Uncle Han
Did you type something that you had to re-refer to - again?
The lone actor, whether it is a left wing bomber like we had dozens of in the sixties, like Bill Ayers or convicted murderer Kathy Boudin, or the Muslim terrorist like we just had in Boston, is a hard person to stop. It is the likely wave of the future, according to the FBI.
Now they say the letters came from Oregon.
This has "democrat national committee" written all over it.
This has "democrat national committee" written all over it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
. . . or a disgruntled wife going through a divorce. BTW, JCM800, she was from Texas.

Two recent cases of ricin laced letters, and both were attempts by some disgruntled individual to incriminate another.
Will the libs admit their mistakes..... doubt it.
  • Old-T
  • 06-10-2013, 06:03 PM
The lone actor, whether it is a left wing bomber like we had dozens of in the sixties, like Bill Ayers or convicted murderer Kathy Boudin, or the Muslim terrorist like we just had in Boston, is a hard person to stop. It is the likely wave of the future, according to the FBI. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
"Hard" is an understatement. Those kind are caught beforehand because they did something stupid, or they are caught afterwards. This is exactly where the national discussion needs to happen about privacy vs security. There is no perfect answer, and which one you see as "good" depends a lot on where you stand.

But for completeness I will point out that your selection of examples is quite biased. There are plenty of evil lone actors on both ends of the political spectrum including those who shoot abortion doctors, beat homosexuals, and firebomb black schools. They ALL are part of the problem.
  • CJOHN
  • 06-10-2013, 06:54 PM
Now they say the letters came from Oregon. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
FUCK YOU, WHY NOT SAY IT CAM FROM YOU... you are the fuc who said, you have to deal with johnny a different way......WHY NOT WATER BOARD THE FUCK OUT OF YOU TO GET INFO.....irony
Oh, oh, I peed in someone's chili I think.

It has to be really hard to be so wrong so often like the lefties here (and the media and the federal government). The wrong person again is busted, the wrong name given out, and the motive has nothing to do with the Tea Party or the 2nd amendment. Alas, I won't be waiting for any apology. They do not possess the class to admit mistakes or apologize.

@CJohn; I don't "cam".
Oh, oh, I peed in someone's chili I think. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD's got it wrong once again. He stepped in shit up to his eyeballs!