Actress Evelyn Lozado, 37, goes to a prom....

The "back story" is that he's 19 and going to his HS prom? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yeah, they left out the part about doing 6th grade twice.
As I read the article, they danced all night, she had a great time, he had a great time, everyone had fun, nobody got hurt. Originally Posted by Sidewinder
So, is that the standard of behavior now - whether or not someone got hurt? What if she gave him a lap dance and a blowjob in the middle of the dance floor? No one gets hurt there either, so is that OK?

I've read about efforts by high schools to police the types of outfits that girls wear to prom. In fact, I think there have been some humor threads posted on either ECCIE or ASPD that showed pictures of ridiculously whorish outfits that girls tried to wear to prom before a teacher intervened.

What good are those efforts if an adult woman shows up dressed like a stripper?

And, be truthful, guys: Wouldn't YOU want a prom date who was hot enough, and sure enough of herself, to wear a dress that hot? Originally Posted by Sidewinder
The standard shouldn't be what teenage boys want or the whole thing will look like a French brothel.

And it doesn't take confidence (or sureness of herself) for an adult woman to dress like that for a prom. It takes a complete lack of judgment.