DISROBING

I LOVE disrobing a partner, and/or having her disrobe me! The only complicating thang is that bras tend to be a mood-killer to unhook... So braless is best! lol Originally Posted by Another_Schnitzengruben?
But there is no better feeling of accomplishment then being able to gracefully pull off the one-handed reach around Bra unleashing. If done to perfection...makes you feel like a "bona-fide" Casanova!

Of course I totally agree with you all...mutual disrobing of each other is hands down (no pun intended) the best way to get Nekkid!
I think I may have you be my co-writer for my very first published erotic novel ..... Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
I'd much rather be your inspiration....
A number of years ago I had a friend in Austin, in the movie industry. I borrowed from him a woman's very sexy tear-away dress and asked a provider to wear it for me without telling her the dress's story. As passion began I grabbed the dress by the bodice and rip, bang, it was off and on the floor. It was great the provider at first thought I had destroyed a very expensive dress just out of passion and that turned her on like a can of gas at the bonfire. While there may be much to slowly removing a ladies wrappings, ripping them off has it's own reward. Originally Posted by shooter1a
Hmmm, now there's an idea. Some nice, but simple lingerie that neither of you would mind ripping up and destroying purchased JUST so you could tear them off her. Would take a little "preparation" ahead of time with some strategic nips and clips in certain areas to facilitate the tearing, but I can see how that could be a fun part of the play. I'll have to think about adding that.