Pandora Radio and Android Phones

Ha ha aren't you the funny one. I'll have you know that I haven't had an 8-Track since I got rid of my Pacer a few years ago. Originally Posted by Ansley
And you're still wishing I'd sell it back to you....ain't gonna happen, girl.

Personally, I enjoy the Red Hot Chili Peppers Station that Pandora creates.

For times where a sexy, sensual, soft, candle lit mood is required, I enjoy the Norah Jones Station.

Now, when I have a hot date, the kind where sparks are flying as soon as our eyes meet, I have Pandora create a station based on Christina Agulara's "Nasty Naughty Boy." Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna
Oh I'm in love with Nora Jones!
You still have that car? I guess ambulance chasing ain't making you the big buck$ like you had hoped.

And you're still wishing I'd sell it back to you....ain't gonna happen, girl.

Originally Posted by TexasGator
Oh I'm in love with Nora Jones! Originally Posted by Gator42
I hate to be the one to break this to you Gator42, Norah Jones is not a Latina!!!

Originally Posted by TexasGator
The bumper sticker looks Photoshopped. But it is appropriate for the Hobby.
I first started using Pandora a year ago. I was using it on my laptop. I paid the $35 a year membership fee to make the commercials stop, (I don't wanna hear those while giving a massage or in a freak session). On your phone though, they don't have commercials.

I just got the iPhone 4 32 gig. It's the greatest phone EVER!!

I plug my iphone, ipad, or laptop into nice Studio Monitor speakers, I have some really nice ones at home, and a travel with another nice pair.

I use Pandora app, Last.FM, ooTunes, and the ipod of course.

I personally prefer to play instrumental music during sessions. Lyrics and vocals are more for a persons taste and just because you like a specific genre doesn't mean your client will. Lyrics can also be distracting from orgasms.

Some of my massage clients like real atmospheric natural music like "Nature Sounds" on Pandora. I also use "Shpongle", "Bluetech", "ott" for nice downtempo soothing intelligent brain candy electronica. "Jazz Fusion" or "chick corea" is a bit more progressive.

"Andy McKee" is great too for the purpose, it gives you virtuoso solo acoustic guitar music.

I love DJing and inspiring my clients with new music, it's great when they say "who is this?" "I want to go buy this CD" "Where is this music coming from??".

On the old iPhone OS you couldn't hear Pandora and do other things, now with OS 4 you can.
Here is one of my favorite commercials. It is a little pixelated. I tried to find better, but this is it, so far:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlPE4NiPCn8
I use Pandora on my phone all the time. I have a mytouch, but they have since come out with the mytouch slide, in case you want a keyboard and not a totally touch screen phone. I wish I had gotten one. I know Pandora uses a lot of data, so you might want to ask your service provider about an unlimited data plan.
From another forum I am on. These post came up yesterday:

Don't forget Slacker.com.....similar to Pandora. It works on the Blackberry. When I first started using it I don't think Pandora did. I haven't looked lately.

and:

Some options:

You can plug your computer into a receiver (CD or AUX input) using an adapter cable that has a 1/8" stereo headphone plug on one end, and 2 phono/RCA style plugs on the other end. Commonly used to hook an IPOD or other MP3 player to a stereo, so easy to find. Then use whatever speakers you want. I did this in my office b/c I had an old receiver and speakers lying around.

You could also buy some upscale amplified computer speakers, the better ones sound decent.

There is some A/V equipment coming out with Pandora built in. I bought an $89 blu-ray player that can play Pandora (it also can connect to YouTube, Netflix etc). Could be hooked to a receiver.

We have a Sonos system, it is a whole house system that plays music from your MP3 collection AND now supports Pandora. The base station hooks up to speakers or a receiver, and plugs into your router, then you need a dedicated remote or you can use an iPhone if you have one. They also make a base that has internal speakers.
http://www.sonos.com/Default.aspx?rdr=true&LangType =1033
I use Pandora on my phone all the time. I have a mytouch, but they have since come out with the mytouch slide, in case you want a keyboard and not a totally touch screen phone. I wish I had gotten one. I know Pandora uses a lot of data, so you might want to ask your service provider about an unlimited data plan. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
I love my mytouch slide. yeah i have big fingers and its a pain to type totally touch screen so I enjoy the sliding keyboard. this is my first smart phone and really enjoy it. I can't imagine the technology that will be around when its time to upgrade again!