Left and illegals using domestic terrorist tactics

• CJ7
  • 06-20-2013, 07:42 AM
I guess CJ is reading something else. I never said, nor posted, anything that said the buses LEFT before the cops arrived. What are you reading? Are they your talking points from the kitchen of Rahm Emmanuel?

For the nasty little Timmie (go find Lassie); what I posted is in the story. You want to tout your source no matter how questionable (remember, I live here) and then you don't want to believe mine. I posted two sources. You can use RICO against a group trying intimidate an elected official. I suppose you support terrorism or at least you aren't against it. Are you muslim Timmie? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
seriously ?? lol .. ok, from your article, 1st paragraph, last two sentences ...

The police were called and that took 15 minutes for a response. Just before the police arrived the protestors quickly returned to their buses for the feigned innocence and get away.

damn 2%ers haven't got a clue wtf they're yammering about

isn't it time for you to go grade some coloring books or something ?
I guess I have to diagram those sentences for you.

The police were called... {someone did call the police, we have the report and they did show up}
...and it took 16 minutes for a response {neighbor who called the police I suspect}
Just before the police arrived... {wait for it}
...the protestors quickly (my word) returned to their buses {this is a prepatory} for the feigned innocence and get away {no where does it say that they left. It says that they were on the buses, that they acted innocent, and they were PREPARED to leave}

You've been drinking cough syrup again haven't you?
  • CJ7
  • 06-20-2013, 01:16 PM
so why no criminal trespass charges???

diagram that me bucko
You'd have to ask the police that and please watch the video to see what you're defending (the attempted scaring of young children for one thing you sick SOB).
  • CJ7
  • 06-20-2013, 11:50 PM
the homeowner would have to press charges before the cops can do anything ... duuuuuh

scaring kids that weren't home ... how does that work?
Care to prove that the protestors knew that? Lets think about this (I know a novel experience for you) but what would be the purpose of the protest if they knew no one was home? So they had to think that someone was home and they either didn't care about the four children or they wanted to scare the children. Neither option gives me any faith in their humanity.
  • CJ7
  • 06-21-2013, 01:26 AM
care to prove someone has to press charges before the cops can take any further action ????

exactly how stupid are you??
No one has to press charges for the cops to make a timely arrival. I though you were smarter than this CJ (even for a racist). That was the OP. The timely arrival. You're trying to make it about something else.
  • CJ7
  • 06-21-2013, 10:43 AM
Mr 2%er, youre a total idiot
So racist and mad (about it) that he can't even write.

• CJ7
  • 06-21-2013, 02:00 PM
So racist and mad (about it) that he can't even write. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

the title of this post is racist Teach ...

see if you can figure it out
Care to prove that the protestors knew that? Lets think about this (I know a novel experience for you) but what would be the purpose of the protest if they knew no one was home? So they had to think that someone was home and they either didn't care about the four children or they wanted to scare the children. Neither option gives me any faith in their humanity. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
they maybe shouldn't have went to the guys front door and just held the protest on the street in front of his house. it's no different than when the news media camp out on someone's lawn waiting for whoever the stories on to come out of their house. maybe Kobach should have taken a meeting with them instead of refusing to.

also how do you know the kids would have been scared anyway?
JD assumes everyone is as scared as he is of dissent.
Dissent comes from citizens. This is an attack by invaders.
Time for another cartoon ... The people on the bus weren't citizens?