New pics !!!

Nude is always GREAT, but IMHO being nude under an over sized men's white dress shirt that is soaking wet looks wonderful. That would be nice with an outdoor back drop. Just my .02 worth.
I'm thinking naked and horseback on a secluded beach would get my attention. I even like the idea of the white men's dress shirt,,,, as long as your naked underneath "and" horseback
ijs
I think you should take some naked, although I have never seen you naked nor met you, sure it would be hot with all those sexy tatts.

Nothing like a womans naked body! I have some visuals for the naked eye(s).

Miss Dreams
Daisy Dukes and cowboy boots!!
Daisy Dukes & Classy Boots !!!
ok so I got 2 in mind now thanks to all my greats friend now I need to go c what I can find to in the mall to help them with that little extra sexiness
a tight muscle shirt with a lot of sideboob. probably no panties
I think you should take some naked, although I have never seen you naked nor met you, sure it would be hot with all those sexy tatts.

Nothing like a womans naked body! I have some visuals for the naked eye(s).

Miss Dreams Originally Posted by Miss Dreams
Dayum, Dreams! Stop that!

Huck
On the hood of an old rusty pickup from the '40s or '50s. Wearing a long off-white skirt pulled up so we can just almost see . . . You could assume a number of poses, including one with the skirt pulled up showing some thigh, as you lean back on your arms, your chest arched pushing your beautiful breasts toward the sky.
And do some of you washing a car. You could wear a thin wet blouse and press your breasts against the windshield smiling seductively. The photographer would be inside the car taking pics through the glass. Saw something like that in a movie, and it was very sexy and exciting.
You could dress like a librarian, if you could get one of those t-shirts that says "I like big BOOKS".
I am getting a bit excited as I visualize!!!
I bet someone would let you use an old, weathered barn for wearing those Daisy Dukes and boots.
Hard to notice the clothes when the body is so nice and your eyes say, "F-me" in every one of your photos! KC is the city of fountains surely the photog will know one that's in a secluded location...
Daisy Dukes...red checkered shirt, properly opened..cowgirl boots.....skin glistening...and use those Mankiller eyes! Where are these pictures anyway??
I assume you liked the visuals, urhuckleberry! No stopping!

Dayum, Dreams! Stop that!

Huck Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
I assume you liked the visuals, urhuckleberry! No stopping! Originally Posted by Miss Dreams
I just have a vivid imagination for an ole phart...

Huck
I've got some new bikinis for you to try on...whether you use them for your shoot I'll leave up to you.