I have an idea for an add on to my menu!!

I like after sex cuddles/pillow talk/naps, but have always been against the idea of add ons and ala carte pricing.
I like Sins idea of extending the session length, but stating time includes introductions, FS and a cuddle/nap afterwards. That way the hobbyist knows what to expect in what time frame and the provider can provide the service without it being an "add on".
Basically a 90min session = 10-15min intros, 45ish FS and the rest is afterglow pillow talk/nap.
This is starting to sound like a real GFE.

JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Sins is about as GF of an E as you can get....
I like after sex cuddles/pillow talk/naps, but have always been against the idea of add ons and ala carte pricing. Originally Posted by Bcdrummer
This, absolutely.

I like Sins idea of extending the session length, but stating time includes introductions, FS and a cuddle/nap afterwards. That way the hobbyist knows what to expect in what time frame and the provider can provide the service without it being an "add on". Originally Posted by Bcdrummer
I like the idea of creating a "GFE package" that's a small increase over a standard rate. So if the regular hour is $200, have a 90 minute "GFE package" that includes 60 minutes of play time plus a set time for getting comfortable, cuddling, and afterglow. It would have to be less than a full 90 minute session.

Although I guess calling it a GFE package would suggest different things to different people. Maybe a "Relaxed hour" or "comfortable session". And just put a clear description somewhere so guys know they aren't getting a full 90 minutes of play.

I have a feeling I'd splurge on a relaxed session where we ended cuddling and dozing and snuggling.
Ive slept thru sex before...does that count?
I can relate!

Sometimes it's get out asap
But if the situation is right...a little relaxation could be nice!

As always , YMMV.

I think there is a difference from rushing and your time being up. This idea could go somewhere I'm interested In seeing if it does
So would the session start when the sex started, and not as soon as you walked through the door. So if you pay for the hour, pop in about 20 to 25 minutes, then the rest of the time is cuddling or trying to get that extra pop.
I guess Pleasant would up charge for the soap you used to wash your hands. Don't forget about the towel to dry your hands. ($$$$$$)
Start off cuddling kissing, then get to the fun.
I have a weird feeling we all talk while putting our clothes back on, I could be wrong or maybe it's just me.
If the client feels they are being rushed in the session, would he think there might be some friendly cuddling and talking after to get the up charged cuddling service...
Can I keep my hands between the pillows? Originally Posted by royamcr
Those aren't pillows.

Not a sleeper after sex but I do have that mysterious "off" switch. It stays off longer and longer nowadays. Speaking of falling asleep, I did have a SW who fell asleep with her face in my naked crotch. I drove around for about 45 minutes wondering whether, and how, should I wake her up.
I like the idea of a 75 minute hour.
I've stayed and chatted with Kaylen after a few of our visits. I didn't stay for long as I didn't want to stay too long after the time I had paid for. I never felt rushed or anything like that and Kaylen was very easy to talk. I enjoyed the little time we had to talk as I have this image of certain providers being these sex goddesses (which Kaylen is BTW) but it also brings you back to reality that providers are human with good hearts. They need affection just like the rest of us.

As far as a nap goes I'm not sure I could fall asleep because most of the time when I see a provider it's one of my off days and I'm treating myself before I go off to run errands or take care of other things I might not have been able to get done during my work week. Hanging out and chatting for a little while would definitely be in my interests though.
Thanks for the kind words honey.
I've stayed and chatted with Kaylen after a few of our visits. I didn't stay for long as I didn't want to stay too long after the time I had paid for. I never felt rushed or anything like that and Kaylen was very easy to talk. I enjoyed the little time we had to talk as I have this image of certain providers being these sex goddesses (which Kaylen is BTW) but it also brings you back to reality that providers are human with good hearts. They need affection just like the rest of us.

As far as a nap goes I'm not sure I could fall asleep because most of the time when I see a provider it's one of my off days and I'm treating myself before I go off to run errands or take care of other things I might not have been able to get done during my work week. Hanging out and chatting for a little while would definitely be in my interests though. Originally Posted by jimg654
If a guy wants to cuddle let him work that time into his hour. It is his hour. All of us have left before our hour is up as well as stayed over our hour. If you throw a nap into the time and the guy is sound asleep are you going to wake him and say "ok you've napped long enough time to leave" and then he stays another 20 minutes trying to wake up and get ready to drive off. If a chemistry exists between the provider and client and she is cool with some cuddling then that is a different story. Also that 15 or 20 minutes becomes his time and who is to say he won't want to play a little longer on this part of his time. That little extra could turn into an hour or more and you as a provider have to figure how to get the guy to leave.
Damn. I LOVE that cuddling time afterwards! But nearly all of my clients, well they have this "off" button.

I don't know what happens but before orgasm, men just are all passionate, caring, kissing you wildly and all over the place. Their personalities are charming. They're "on".

Then, the orgasm and this little button that they have just gets turned off. Where in the hell is that button so that I can turn them back on?

I'll offer a little rest time afterwards just because I like someone. But most of my guys just jump up and wish to leave afterwards. Maybe a little talking, to be sweet.

It's the difference, must be, between men and women.

Cuddle more! Oh, there was a lady somewhere in the US who offers cuddling appointments. Hugging, only. I'm too lazy to find her right now, though.

I wish to cuddle!

Interesting topic!
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Im not that way and love to be passionate before and after the O. Just my nature I guess
I love this nap idea! My only take on it is that I used to have ATF and she would fall asleep at the end of every visit, which was nice because there was clearly no clock watching other than, "How long have I been asleep?" and "Did I snore?"

I never docked her for sleeping on the job.