Opposite of What sends you running? What words make you curious?

A closet gigiolo yes, but would he qualify as a diamond Originally Posted by Becky
Why don't you start a thread -- see whats involved.
Guppies
Coolpretty soon all the avatar pics will be of dogs lol. Originally Posted by Becky
Mine alway has been.
I started working with a woman this morning that, were she closer, *I* would make a date with for myself - despite having yet to see her photos.

I send all prospective clients a Questionnaire so that I can get to know them before we start the actual design work, her bantering answers were hot enough, but it was the introductory text she sent that made me wish I lived closer and believed in the barter system, lol.

There is something about a clever turn of phrase, a neat little double entendre and the word "wanton" that makes me a bit loopy.

B.
Well written coherent paragraphs that give a sense of what a lady is like; information on likes and dislikes. An easy to navigate site. Originally Posted by discreetgent
If she's got a "wish list" page I go to that. Jewelry, high-end department stores, spas, and La Perla tells me one thing, a selection of charitable causes tells me something else.
On the topic of "wish lists;" I'm not a big fan. I'd prefer you just build that into your fee & not have to think about what the "big high end gift" you prefer is & I know many of you prefer the liquidity that cash offers as well. On the other hand something small: flowers, chocolates, wine, etc. go without question.
On the topic of "wish lists;" I'm not a big fan. I'd prefer you just build that into your fee & not have to think about what the "big high end gift" you prefer is & I know many of you prefer the liquidity that cash offers as well. On the other hand something small: flowers, chocolates, wine, etc. go without question. Originally Posted by atlcomedy
I like the way you think. I would prefer my favorite flower (plumeria, BTW) potted, not cut; as opposed to an expensive nick-knack that doesn't go with my home decor.

When I get the time, I'm morphing my Electives page to be suggestions for places we can go, things we can do, and gifts that are not required but appreciated. It is sort of that way now, but need a clean up. I want to put together packages for travel, outings, and links to gift ideas.

Now, just to be sure, I don't need any gifts what-so-ever. But, because some men want to go above and beyond and show up with a present, I can at the very least give them some guidance.
I like the way you think. I would prefer my favorite flower (plumeria, BTW) potted, not cut; as opposed to an expensive nick-knack that doesn't go with my home decor.

When I get the time, I'm morphing my Electives page to be suggestions for places we can go, things we can do, and gifts that are not required but appreciated. It is sort of that way now, but need a clean up. I want to put together packages for travel, outings, and links to gift ideas.

Now, just to be sure, I don't need any gifts what-so-ever. But, because some men want to go above and beyond and show up with a present, I can at the very least give them some guidance. Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
That's a very good idea.
I can't remember who it was (forgive me) but she has a golf package that sounds like fun. Innovative.
These kind of ideas can be expanded. If the lady doesn't mind some extra planning and leg work she could have some set prices for different packages and the guy could show up shaved and bathed and relax.
I can't remember who it was (forgive me) but she has a golf package that sounds like fun. Innovative. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Is this the lady? http://www.erotic-eve.net/
Is this the lady? http://www.erotic-eve.net/ Originally Posted by pjorourke
It's true. PJ knows everyone.
Well not EVERYONE
Well not EVERYONE Originally Posted by pjorourke
"Oh yes, quite."
Anna of Boston had (has?) a great ski/snow board package
  • Eliza
  • 01-11-2010, 10:53 PM

There is something about a clever turn of phrase, a neat little double entendre and the word "wanton" that makes me a bit loopy.

B. Originally Posted by Bella_HHD
Hear, hear!

I'm a complete sucker for someone that has a way with words. I was once sitting next to this innocent guy at dinner and about 10 minutes into the conversation, I think I was gripping the tablecloth lol. Poor guy, if he only knew what I was thinking!! Although, I doubt he would have protested much. . .
On the topic of "wish lists;" I'm not a big fan. I'd prefer you just build that into your fee & not have to think about what the "big high end gift" you prefer is & I know many of you prefer the liquidity that cash offers as well. On the other hand something small: flowers, chocolates, wine, etc. go without question. Originally Posted by atlcomedy
I don't know any woman that expects them. If they're listed on the site, it's only for the ones who would already like to do something along those lines and want to know what you're interested in.

I particularly like a good vinyl record or book. Easy to get and affordable $30.