Time To Step Away

Vegas - That is awesome bro! Keep it rockin! Snicks - Thank-you sir. New phases in life always present opportunity. Piggy - I charge $300 an hour for my review writing LOL! Appreciate ya! Red - This quote fits you... "Remember, Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies." - Shawshank Redemption. I've found solace in it many times..

Mnchr - Thanks for everything. Love reading your opinionated posts and keeping me up on the Farmer's Market! LOL! Lastly, keep those f**kers off your lawn!!
Irish Sir, you are a true gentleman and I will miss your candor and your board wisdom. May the Force be with you Young Jedi as you begin the next adventure.

Take good care !

Cheers, Cy
Good luck to you sir, we have enjoyed your company and your many contributions.
Please stop by to say hello if given the chance.
Much luck to you.
"Ave atque vale."

MA.
I never had the chance to meet you, but I wish you all the best Irish.
Cy & Kendall, thank-you very much
MA - Hail & Farewell to thee as well. I shall visit Rome often..
darrrrrrrrrn and I was totally going to rock your world next trip to DSM..... u sir..... suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc k LOL LOL JK . Hate to see ya go, you are quite the character and I love your avatar LOL. Best of luck with everything you chose to do sweeeetness.
Muuuuuuuuahhhh
darrrrrrrrrn and I was totally going to rock your world next trip to DSM..... u sir..... suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc k LOL LOL JK . Hate to see ya go, you are quite the character and I love your avatar LOL. Best of luck with everything you chose to do sweeeetness.
Muuuuuuuuahhhh Originally Posted by Kay2Day
Awwww!!! My Kay2Day!! Ive lived vicariosly thru Livn but we'll have our shot!!! Seriously babe... You had my back and I will never forget that... I still have your present! Thank you Kay... You're the one gal I'll come out of my hiatus for!!! One in a million!
Irish - Best wishes sir! You're a very classy gent...and our small community will be substantially lessened by your loss. I for one will miss your well thought out and pointed posts. I suspect there are more than a few ladies who will lament your departure as well.
H
Irish - Best wishes sir! You're a very classy gent...and our small community will be substantially lessened by your loss. I for one will miss your well thought out and pointed posts. I suspect there are more than a few ladies who will lament your departure as well.
H Originally Posted by Bigh1955
I'm also sure there are some that are happy! Se La Vi! Take care sir and thank-you for your kind words!
Awwww!!! My Kay2Day!! Ive lived vicariosly thru Livn but we'll have our shot!!! Seriously babe... You had my back and I will never forget that... I still have your present! Thank you Kay... You're the one gal I'll come out of my hiatus for!!! One in a million! Originally Posted by Irish14
im going to hold you to it babe
Guess this means, Kay, that you need to get back to D.M. sooner. Or maybe it's just that I'm wanting to see you bad!

Irish: great reviews, great comments. We'll miss you.
Irish have a great journey where ever this new stage of life takes you (even if you are not moving physically) bear in mind change is sometimes necessary for growth or just to see other things this f@cked life has to offer. Good luck my friend !
Irish have a great journey where ever this new stage of life takes you (even if you are not moving physically) bear in mind change is sometimes necessary for growth or just to see other things this f@cked life has to offer. Good luck my friend ! Originally Posted by ferca1980
Change is inevitable... Thanks Ferc.. Best of luck to ya!
Guess this means, Kay, that you need to get back to D.M. sooner. Or maybe it's just that I'm wanting to see you bad!

Irish: great reviews, great comments. We'll miss you. Originally Posted by timster

Whooooo are you telling.... man do I misss my Ioweenian boys!! So I will be back hopefully sometime next week...
Irish be prepared to get unretired LOL
Best wishes to you sweetheart!!! I hope you enjoy all your new endeavors...