Greeting

One thing I don't need is a bra. I had problems with those when I was younger and still find the damn things hard to manage.
I guess it would depend on what kind of mood I am in. Sometimes, it would be nice for a gal to meet me at the door nekkid and we just go at it. Haven't had that happen yet, but I haven't specifically requested it either. I guess tasteful would be a good measuring stick (pun intented).
I appreciate a nice dress that reveals enough and covers enough to be enticing, and easily drops to the floor when a simple undoing is undone. A sheer negligee is also nice at times. Mostly though, a nice greeting, a romantic leading to passionate kiss is a great starter for me. On one occasion, my friend was wearing only a smile - and that too was super.
  • sdawg
  • 09-11-2013, 05:42 AM
A nice fluffy robe. For all its sexy cultural investments, lingerie can feel kind of rough and can be a little distracting to get out of. Truth be told, I'd prefer soft, nice sweats. Hey, I'm a tactile guy!
All women are beautiful creatures who would look good in a gunny sack to me.....so dress is not as important as attitude. Although I do like it when I open the door and see a gal with dark hair, dark stockings, bare breasts, and red lipstick. Yum.

The opening attitude is what sets the tempo.....and all the sessions I've had always start with "hi, howya been" types of friendly greetings.

Which is nice......

But I've always wondered what it would be like to knock on the door, and when it opens, to be yanked in by the collar and pretty much just raped.

I've heard of that happening in a couple of the reviews in Denver. They're pretty funny....the reviewer sounds like he is still trying to come to terms with what happened.

...But I've always wondered what it would be like to knock on the door, and when it opens, to be yanked in by the collar and pretty much just raped.
Originally Posted by hgritstoo
Don't know if you've seen DallasRain but that's pretty much the scene.
With doubles would that be gang rape?
With doubles would that be gang rape? Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
I certainly hope so! I've just committed myself to take the plunge.
It's only rape if you say NO! So make sure you scream NO a lot..lol
"Want to play the rape game?"

"NO!"

"That's the spirit."

Ok ok, I'm going to hell for thinking it was funny.
  • LNK
  • 09-11-2013, 04:40 PM
"Want to play the rape game?"

"NO!"

"That's the spirit."

Ok ok, I'm going to hell for thinking it was funny. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
OK, I'm going to be right on your heels, because I LOL'd.