OBAMA BESTED BY PUTIN.....

nobody has heard you say a word about the way you'd handle it .. Originally Posted by CJ7

... are you referencing the mess Obaminable created last year while campaigning?
... are you referencing the mess Obaminable created last year while campaigning? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Poor ol' jackass luvver, reduced to taking a page out of Mopboy Q Corneyhole's play book - posting anything but YOUR opinion on what should be done about the topic. Idiot.
Only an aggregate of deep thinkers like Trendaway, IBSynd...er OAB, and you others would buy into the "unintended off the cuff" boolsh*t. But, that's OK, because you guys have been whiplashed again. Syria MAY give up their chemical weapons (biological ones, too - perhaps) and we didn't have to fire a shot. Now, unfortunately for you whining bitches, none of your arguments either for or against intervention, boots on the ground, another "war" or whatever have anywhere to go. Krap-hammer is right as far as chess vs checkers goes, he just got the players wrong. Typical teawipe silliness. All hail Joe Manchin!

How does it feel to be left in the dust --- again?

Whirlaway is Trending Amateur (well, he's actually been the poster child for quite a while). Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Here's the reality, Randy4Andy; no matter how you 'spin it', it's Putin's plan -- not Odumbo's:

"Vladimir Putin wants to keep Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad in power. The best way to do that is to preserve Assad's maximum military advantage over rebel forces. It would also suit Putin to enhance Assad's legitimacy on the world stage.

"The deal offered by the Russian president and rapidly endorsed by Assad achieves all three of these goals. Assad reigns supreme in Damascus, retains all of his conventional-military might, and is enlarged on the world stage as an enlightened soul willing to hand over chemical weapons--even after using them to murderous effect on Aug. 21. The deal, as currently structured, has the added benefit of appearing the world over as a case where Syria, with its authoritarian puppet master Russia pulling the strings, has stared down the American military colossus."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-...carries-risks/

BTW, Randy4Andy, Putin's win is better than an Odumbo win. Assad has never sponsored a successful terrorist attack in the Western hemisphere: Al Qaeda has.

they're so used to eating dust they'll never notice the grit in their teeth Originally Posted by CJ7
You forgot to floss this morning, CBJ7, there's dirt in your teeth.
To top it all off, Putin will probably win the Nobel Peace Prize, after making Obama look like a weak leader in favor of war when he is irritated, and backtracking when he is losing against US and world opinion.
On the other hand, it isn't easy to look strong when everything you do and say is relentlessly put under the microscope these days. It was easier back in the good old days. Ironically, Hillary, who I hate with every fiber of my being, is pretty good at handling it. I hope she gets Alzheimer's and gets put in a rest home somewhere.
fucking commie lovers...
fucking commie lovers... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Fuckin' war monger!
  • CJ7
  • 09-11-2013, 01:02 PM
fucking commie lovers... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
these motherfuckers must have a Phd in stupidity
Fuckin' war monger!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Not me fucktard Fuckin commie lover
these motherfuckers must have a Phd in stupidity Originally Posted by CJ7
You teach that class!

these motherfuckers must have a Phd in stupidity Originally Posted by CJ7

You teach that class! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Only in the sense that CBJ7 is one of this forum's lab rats, and others learn about stupidity by watching him (and a couple of other lib-retarded, Kool Aid sotted morons).
Here's the reality, Randy4Andy; no matter how you 'spin it', it's Putin's plan -- not Odumbo's:

"Vladimir Putin wants to keep Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad in power. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Putin probably wants to keep Obaminable "in power"....

.... by now Obaminable must be his ATF!!!!
Putin strengthened his hand; and the hands of Assad in Syria and Rouhani in Iran.........

Obama fucked up any chance of keeping Iran in a box and has guaranteed the continued reign of Assad.
  • CJ7
  • 09-11-2013, 02:43 PM
Putin strengthened his hand; and the hands of Assad in Syria and Rouhani in Iran.........

Obama fucked up any chance of keeping Iran in a box and has guaranteed the continued reign of Assad. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Putin put himself on the frontline ... hasn't he offered to accept the responsibility for accepting the chemical weapons ?

not one of you dumbfuck critics have a plan any better than this admin has
  • Laz
  • 09-11-2013, 02:46 PM
If the objective is to control the chemical weapons in Syria Obama might have accidentally succeeded. If Syria gives up the weapons, which they do not really need, then they can't use them. However, it will mean that Assad is likely to stay in power. That would be an issue except that anyone who replaces him could easily be worse. If this means we stay out of Syria I am happy.
If, if, and more ifs..................

No way Assad gives up all his chemical weapons...especially now, when no bombs have been dropped and Obama has taken military action off the table.