Air Conditioning

• bbkid
  • 08-12-2010, 06:21 AM
An incall should be set between 67 and 65 degrees. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Dayum, now that's a bit too cool, Ms. Brooke.
Dayum, now that's a bit too cool, Ms. Brooke. Originally Posted by bbkid
Hell naw it ain't.
An incall should be set between 67 and 65 degrees. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
God bless you.
Brooke is right. Needs to be that cool.
(make note to see Brooke) (grins)
Thanks guys. I'm going to add the temp I keep my incall at to my next ad.

Even better ... When you see me, you can pick the temp I set the AC at! Yeah, that's the winner right there!
Postal worker? Originally Posted by Meoauniaea

Gawd, I hope not. He is close enough to the edge as it is.
Thanks guys. I'm going to add the temp I keep my incall at to my next ad.

Even better ... When you see me, you can pick the temp I set the AC at! Yeah, that's the winner right there! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

Just so it's cold enough to make your nipples hard. That way at least I thinck you are excited to see me.
Definitely should be on the cold side.

There was one couple I played with but their home was so friggen hot that we were sweating buckets early on and I had trouble holding on to her. She was semi-attractive but was really not a turn-on to see her pouring sweat.
Guys, how big of a problem does it present when an incall is too warm for your tastes?

I've been in a session where the temperature of the room was unbelievably warm and it affected me negatively but the provider seemed fine. It really doesn't help much if you ask her to make it a little cooler considering the temperature will not change instantly, but gradually get cooler over the length of the session.

I understand that it's natural for women to be more cold-natured than men but a warm/hot room has the potential to ruin a session for me. Originally Posted by iomega
Why don't you ask the provider to set the thermostat to a very cold temperature setting prior to your arrival?
I have had a couple of "hot" sessions. Walking into a scorching notel room, we cranks the ac but.... I guess I should have moved to the shower. Damn it, now I think of it.

Having a perma-sweater and an extra layer of insulation, keeps me a little warmer than the ladies. The price of being beautiful.
Just so it's cold enough to make your nipples hard. That way at least I thinck you are excited to see me. Originally Posted by boardman
You don't give yourself enough credit ... You do excite me! You're the only man I think of when I touch myself.
yes, I have had that problem to. Sometimes the rm does not leave the a/c on so when you get there its hot as outside!! Bothers me to so I try to get in and turn the a/c on full blast! No one likes the heat and it does make it a little uncomfortable!
Guys, how big of a problem does it present when an incall is too warm for your tastes?

. Originally Posted by iomega
It is called the one shooter challenge.
  • bbkid
  • 08-12-2010, 05:20 PM
yes, I have had that problem to. Sometimes the rm does not leave the a/c on so when you get there its hot as outside!! Bothers me to so I try to get in and turn the a/c on full blast! No one likes the heat and it does make it a little uncomfortable! Originally Posted by cutie_pie_tx
Or, when it's shuts off while we're doing the nasty, huh?
Why don't you ask the provider to set the thermostat to a very cold temperature setting prior to your arrival? Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
It was an agency here in Houston and she spoke very little english. Oddly enough, the session took place in December 2009 and it was a rather cold day so the actual problem was the fact that they had the heater running full blast which created a very warm atmosphere similar to a hot summer day.