Breaking Bad

I haven't seen it, I was thinking about watching it all at once, same way I started Dexter.

I have heard it's pretty amazing!

Good weather for Sunday marathons.
Frankie, you won't be disappointed, it was an amazing show.

I haven't seen it, I was thinking about watching it all at once, same way I started Dexter.

Good weather for Sunday marathons. Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
  • MC
  • 01-28-2014, 03:30 PM
Apparently they're make a prequel series with Saul Goodman called Better Call Saul.
Apparently they're make a prequel series with Saul Goodman called Better Call Saul. Originally Posted by MC
Word is Mike, WW and Jesse will be in the new show.

Good weather for Sunday marathons. Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
When you first start watching it, keep the faith. The first couple of episodes are good. But it gets a LOT better and for whatever reason, the show will just draw you in after several episodes.

Probably one of the best shows that has ever been created for television. Easily, in the top 20.
Jeez, I hope WW and Jessie aren't part of the Saul show in any serious way. The scene in BB where Saul finds Walter in the classroom is one of the best and I hope their efforts don't detract from art already created.

There is something nice about indulging in a show all at once, but there is something lost in not having to watch at a certain time too. 'Pffft' to the dingleberries who cry spoiler alert re a tv show that's already aired. At least with BB I could tell Frankie all about it...and boy would I like to, all slow and like, whispering, in her ear, you know, story telling with you know light caresses and all like... down Johnny where was I? Oh I could tell her what happens but she'd still enjoy watching it. Not as much as my version, but what can you do?

In any case I would hope a University course would comprehensively look at the artistic aspects with a heavily critical eye, and be prepared to discuss dozens of other shows for comparative effect.
I am probably going to buy the box, if the last season is in it. Same with Dexter, I plan on watching it all over again after I see the last season.

Or netflix it..

Pretty excited! Thanks EW! I will be sure to keep the faith

JC lol, I always end up missing scheduled shows:/ , the pillow talk version sounds fun actually !

I am not so great with suspense..I think I need the entire series on hand!

How long is it?!
I am probably going to buy the box, if the last season is in it. Same with Dexter, I plan on watching it all over again after I see the last season.

Or netflix it..

Pretty excited! Thanks EW! I will be sure to keep the faith

JC lol, I always end up missing scheduled shows:/ , the pillow talk version sounds fun actually !

I am not so great with suspense..I think I need the entire series on hand!

How long is it?! Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
not to ruin it, but the last season of Dexter was horrible, and the final episode doubly so... So disappointing how it went after the original writers left. I hadda watch it through to the end, but I was very unsatisfied at the end.

The complete opposite with Breaking bad. I got into it late, early in the 3rd season and couldnt stop watching when I started. it stayed solid and ended solid.
How long is it?! Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
62 episodes, probably average about 45-50 minutes each.
  • MC
  • 01-29-2014, 01:49 PM
not to ruin it, but the last season of Dexter was horrible, and the final episode doubly so... So disappointing how it went after the original writers left. I hadda watch it through to the end, but I was very unsatisfied at the end. Originally Posted by NamantH
I haven't seen the final season, but personally I think the show peaked with Trinity. What a great villain.
Ahh shit. I still need to watch it. I luv Deb way too much.

Going to watch both asap!!!
  • MC
  • 01-31-2014, 10:44 AM
Frankie have you ever seen Justified? That's another great show.