FYI.....I Am Into LNG ALL DAY LONG!!!!!

Just Sayin'

Hi Ladies
Which words do you use?

Pick a letter:

A: It is a Playdate
B: It is an appointment
C: It is a Session. Originally Posted by harkontume
OK GOT it, you asking the Ladies (?providers?) here, BUT why would any Lady (provider) use these, well except may be A:
A: I am a Playdate
B: I am a "John"
C: I am a "Client"
Is this another insult thread?

Or do you mean:
A: He/She is a Playdate
B: He/She is a "John"
C: He/She is a "Client"
If I didn't already get slapped I'd answer that .
A, B, and C ..... I say appt most though.

&

C - Client (every now and then lover).

Hi Ladies
Which words do you use?

Pick a letter:

A: It is a Playdate
B: It is an appointment
C: It is a Session.

A: I am a Playdate
B: I am a "John"
C: I am a "Client" Originally Posted by harkontume
If I didn't already get slapped I'd answer that . Originally Posted by rockerrick
Poor Baby ...
Are you a Lady ?

If so I am sorry if I misjudged you!!!
I am so confused! Originally Posted by harkontume
He's no lady but he DOES have a feminine side that he gets in touch with..... Which confuses him when he lets his hands drift from his nipples to his crotch......

That confusion leads to some of the hostility we see.
Or it could just be the whiner deserved it , guess he thought no guys were gonna post in a COED forum . lol Shows clearly he knows nothing . And if my points weren't so high , I'd fire at will !
Mr. Rickrokk
It takes little or no brains , courage, humor, to call people names.
A five year old can do it.

Beevus and Butthead can do it.
( they then chuckle and think themselves smart and funny)

Are you chuckling now?
It takes an even greater stupidity than Beavis and Butt Head to think you could post something in coed and only ladies are gonna reply . And less than the maturity of a 5 yr old to not have the balls to confront any other guy in this thread . And I'm only chuckling at your totally pussy actions !
Speaking of immaturity , nice fucking teddy bear ! What are you like 2 ? Thats so totally gay , I can only imagine what you're stuffed with . lol

Nice spelling by the way , you learn that in grown up school ?
It is another insult thread.
OMG! I didn't spell Beavis correctly.
I guess I should have watched more then one episode!

And please tell me roderrick why do I need to "confront " anyone?
Why do you feel compelled to "confront"?
Why do your arguments consistently and immediately drop to the level of name calling?

These are questions that, if you think about them, may help you with your low self esteem.
Low self esteem , must be speaking of yourself , hark I hear bullshit .
What's the matter incapable of staying on topic in your own mindnumbingly boring thread ? I believe my first post was on topic and your incompetent ass seems to be incapable of replying in your own shit consistent with your lame ThreAD !
Mr. rockerrick are you a ****ing idiot or just born stupid? When someone posts a question for the ladies to answer they certainly know men will chime in also, but when folks like you do so in your normally insulting, not even funny (except to yourself) manner, it has a great tendency to drive the ladies away from the thread! And as far as not having the balls to confront another guy, well anytime any place... Oh forgot to ask, How big a old boy are you anyway? Bahahahahahaha (i.e. RD Mercer :-)>)
It is a service and he is a fucking trick , get that fact straight . Not an insult it's the truth ! Count the likes , more than you , more than him brain surgeon . Bring your ass out from behind the keyboard Bluto , bring your buddy with you , I'm out all the time . Fucking newbs are hilarious !