stupid things dancers say

My favorite stripper line:

"I would never do this with anyone else but you, but I usually get $500."

A client of mine once told me a hilarious story. The long and short of it is basically he and some co-workers ended up at a strip club, and his friends ending up paying like over a grand that night just on dances and drinks, that's it! I told him, "You should go back and tell your friends, for a tenth of that I actually got some good action!"

Strip clubs in general are a rip off.
A client of mine once told me a hilarious story. The long and short of it is basically he and some co-workers ended up at a strip club, and his friends ending up paying like over a grand that night just on dances and drinks, that's it! I told him, "You should go back and tell your friends, for a tenth of that I actually got some good action!"

Strip clubs in general are a rip off. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Strip Clubs are like ordering appetizers when you're not sure what you're hungry for... but you don't want to sit down to a full course dinner... so you sample a lot of strange things ...
Strip Clubs are like ordering appetizers when you're not sure what you're hungry for... but you don't want to sit down to a full course dinner... so you sample a lot of strange things ... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
I've always said I was a meat an' potatoes kinda girl.
Who did you see at XTC? Originally Posted by DaChef
A***e. great looks. mechanical...you can tell she is there for the $. i know all of them are, but she lets you know she's all business. plenty of others there to choose from.