Rush Slimebaugh says the GOP is "irrelevant."

Don't know. One of them has people who believe his bullshit. M.the other runs a Glory Hole in the men's room at the Salina Bus Station.
Since you liberals love quoting Rush when he criticizes the GOP; more to the point Rush says:
The Republicans have been hoodwinked. There are two things that have happened. A, they are literally paralyzed because Obama is African-American. They are literally paralyzed. Before that happened, the Democrats and the media ran one of the most brilliant political tricks I have ever seen pulled off. That political trick convinced Republicans, and, more importantly, their brilliant moderate consultants, that criticizing any Democrat president would anger the independents. Remember that? Because the independents, God bless the independents, oh, my God, folks, the princes and the princesses of our culture. The moderate independents, the only reasonable people out there. The only open-minded, nonbigoted, nonclosed-minded human beings in America.(note to the leftards, Rush is mocking the concept of an "independent voter".
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20...es_irrelevance
Since you liberals love quoting Rush when he criticizes the GOP; more to the point Rush says: Originally Posted by Whirlaway
The following Slimebaugh quote bears repeating, early and often:

Rush Limbaugh on Wednesday blasted the Republican Party as “irrelevant” and responsible for “creating one of the greatest political disasters” he’s ever seen.

“I was trying to think earlier today, if ever in my life I could remember any major political party being so irrelevant,” the conservative radio host said on his show, according to a
transcript. “I have never seen it. I have never seen a major political party simply occupy placeholders, as the Republican Party is doing.”

Limbaugh slammed the Republican Party for consistently failing to offer any “serious opposition” to the Democratic Party or President Barack Obama. And now the party has made an “inexplicable political cave-in” with the agreement to reopen the government and lift the debt ceiling, he said.
  • WTF
  • 10-18-2013, 07:56 AM
The rino's are irrelevant. Christianity is dying rapidly, prohibition is being overturned by the people, no one believes in imprisoning citizens for victimless crimes, no one wants to go to war despite mass killing by chemical weapons, pro-life is as dead as the babies in an abortion, and in the end they always side with the dems on spending. So what is left for a so-called repub? Time for them to blend in with the dems and get out of the way. Originally Posted by nwarounder
You do realize that if in fact half the GOP voters shift to the Dem's, you will never win a national election. That is what hurt the Den's in '64. It took them 40 years to regain the national mantle. Clinton would not have won in '92 without Perot and Carter was a backlash from Nixon.

So yes I am comparing the Civil Rights act and the split of the Democrat Party to the split occurring now. The GOP will lose national elections because of the Tea Party's actions. Tec Cruz has no chance in a national election. The GOP is praying Christie can stomp his ass. If not than Rubio.
Won't matter. Even with the badly gerrymandered districts, PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF THE GOP AND TP'S destruction of our government, and will vote for Democrats in the midterms.

This trend, ahem, is irreversible.

This is before anybody gets indicted out of office. Expect some of that in the coming months.
Jacksons get prison terms; he'll serve first

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2...son-jackson-jr

BTW, Governor Elbridge Gerry was a dim-retard.
From Politico:

Rush Limbaugh: GOP ‘so irrelevant’

By MACKENZIE WEINGER | 10/16/13 2:25 PM EDT

Rush Limbaugh on Wednesday blasted the Republican Party as “irrelevant” and responsible for “creating one of the greatest political disasters” he’s ever seen.

“I was trying to think earlier today, if ever in my life I could remember any major political party being so irrelevant,” the conservative radio host said on his show, according to a transcript. “I have never seen it. I have never seen a major political party simply occupy placeholders, as the Republican Party is doing.”

Limbaugh slammed the Republican Party for consistently failing to offer any “serious opposition” to the Democratic Party or President Barack Obama. And now the party has made an “inexplicable political cave-in” with the agreement to reopen the government and lift the debt ceiling, he said.

“There hasn’t been any opposition, not any serious opposition,” Limbaugh said.

“There may have been votes against this or that, votes against Obamacare. There may have been votes against the stimulus, but in terms of a package of policies, a package of principled beliefs, of opposition expressed daily by party leaders against what’s happening in this country, there hasn’t been.” Originally Posted by bigtex
A number Republicans now are saying the Tea party folks are not part of their Republican party, but a separate party on their own now...lol

Apparently aides in congress are saying the in fighting with the GOP right now is reach peak levels.

Let the cannibalism begin!
I never quote Slimebaugh....and neither should you unless you want to further reinforce how stupid you appear to be. Yes, the poor Republicans were hoodwinked. And, the solution is not to be more moderate....it's to be more crazy.....

We're a middle-right country Whirly. The vast majority of the population doesn't agree with the crazy shit you and Slimebaugh espouse. What's amusing is I don't know that even Slimebaugh agrees with it. But, he knows that spouting off about it to make his fans like you get all spun up makes him a dump-truck full of money every week.

Since you liberals love quoting Rush when he criticizes the GOP; more to the point Rush says:
The Republicans have been hoodwinked. There are two things that have happened. A, they are literally paralyzed because Obama is African-American. They are literally paralyzed. Before that happened, the Democrats and the media ran one of the most brilliant political tricks I have ever seen pulled off. That political trick convinced Republicans, and, more importantly, their brilliant moderate consultants, that criticizing any Democrat president would anger the independents. Remember that? Because the independents, God bless the independents, oh, my God, folks, the princes and the princesses of our culture. The moderate independents, the only reasonable people out there. The only open-minded, nonbigoted, nonclosed-minded human beings in America.(note to the leftards, Rush is mocking the concept of an "independent voter".
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20...es_irrelevance Originally Posted by Whirlaway
A number Republicans now are saying the Tea party folks are not part of their Republican party, but a separate party on their own now...lol

Apparently aides in congress are saying the in fighting with the GOP right now is reach peak levels.

Let the cannibalism begin! Originally Posted by Stan.Dupp
lol ....nobody wants to claim them.

BTW, Governor Elbridge Gerry was a dim-retard. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Lincoln was a Republican. Do you honestly think he'd be one today?

Jesus was a Negro. Do you honestly believe he is one today?

The Pyramids were built by Jews. Do you honestly think you'd find one Jewish brick mason today?

Dipshit retards like you used to be institutionalized at first sign of uncontrollable behavior. How are you not institutionalized today?

What a dim-witted shit flinger you are!
What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Lincoln was a Republican. Do you honestly think he'd be one today?

Jesus was a Negro. Do you honestly believe he is one today?

The Pyramids were built by Jews. Do you honestly think you'd find one Jewish brick mason today?

Dipshit retards like you used to be institutionalized at first sign of uncontrollable behavior. How are you not institutionalized today?

What a dim-witted shit flinger you are! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why would you think he's not institutionalized? The man has clearly had his head shocked one too many times.
What the fuck does that have to do with anything? You dim-retards keep mewling and whining about "gerrymandering" while it was the dim-retards who created and initiated the scheme, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

Lincoln was a Republican. Do you honestly think he'd be one today? What proof do you have that he wouldn't, you dumb-fuck golem jackass?

Jesus was a Negro. Do you honestly believe he is one today? By all accounts, Jesus was a Semite and a Jew, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. What proof do you have that he wasn't, you dumb-fuck golem jackass?

The Pyramids were built by Jews. Do you honestly think you'd find one Jewish brick mason today?You misattribute, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. By all accounts, tens of thousands of Egyptians were also employed to build pyramids, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. What proof do you have that the Jews did it by themselves you dumb-fuck golem jackass?

Dipshit retards like you used to be institutionalized at first sign of uncontrollable behavior. How are you not institutionalized today? You really should quit projecting your personal experiences in a public forum, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

What a dim-witted shit flinger you are! That would be YOU, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why would you think he's not institutionalized? The man has clearly had his head shocked one too many times. Originally Posted by timpage
So much for that "ignore" thingy you got going on, Little Timmy-tard. Go screw yourself.
Holy moly!

What proof do you have that Jerry Mathers wasn't the Beaver, you shit smearing sicko?

What proof do you have that the 20th century never existed, you shit smearing sicko?

what proof do you have that you're allowed to roam the grounds unattended, you shit smearing sicko?

what proof do YOU have the the earth isn't flat, you shit smearing sicko?

What proof do you have that 2000+ years ago Jews looked like Jim Morrison, repeat insult here.

What proof do you have that the Hebrew slaves didn't build the pyramids. By all accounts, you're an imbecile, you repeat insult here

what proof do you have that the Civil War never ended, repeat insult here,

We could do this all day, unless you have proof that we can't. Repeat insult here and here and here and here and here and...

WELCOME TO DAY FIVE OF CORPY'S OKTOBERFEST MELTDOWN!
Holy moly!

What proof do you have that Jerry Mathers wasn't the Beaver, you shit smearing sicko?

What proof do you have that the 20th century never existed, you shit smearing sicko?

what proof do you have that you're allowed to roam the grounds unattended, you shit smearing sicko?

what proof do YOU have the the earth isn't flat, you shit smearing sicko?

What proof do you have that 2000+ years ago Jews looked like Jim Morrison, repeat insult here.

What proof do you have that the Hebrew slaves didn't build the pyramids. By all accounts, you're an imbecile, you repeat insult here

what proof do you have that the Civil War never ended, repeat insult here,

We could do this all day, unless you have proof that we can't. Repeat insult here and here and here and here and here and...

WELCOME TO DAY FIVE OF CORPY'S OKTOBERFEST MELTDOWN! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Challenged on his lame-ass assertions ... the dumb-fuck golem jackass punts ... proving again the dumb-fuck golem jackass has "got nuthin'"!