Who do you think is the funniest person in the community?

+1 for David Douchehurst. I felt like a dyslexic kid trying to read "The Color Purple" to figure out his posts at the start, but once I figured out what the hell he was saying, it was always either funny or really fantastic input. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Mebbe y'all kin read yerself a l'il Faulkner a-fore ya read mah posts to give yerself a warm-up so's ya don't strain yer eyeballs, l'il missy. And I ain't a-talkin' 'bout Larry Faulkner, tha guy that used ta run UT. That ol' sumbitch is one borin' pen-day-hoe. Ah damn near fell asleep playin' cards with the sumbitch listen' ta him blabber on an on while he took ferever to bid. It's just cards, mutherfucker. Bid an' play on!
Oops. I stuttered.
Hmmmm......I have to say it's a toss up between Knotty, F2C, & SL.
Jennslolli,
I "heart" you even more now. Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
+1 for 3day

@ Jenns Lolli i still cant figure out what he is saying one day i will though Originally Posted by Ciana Marie
Oh, it's worth figuring out.=) Beyond the laugh, he usually makes the best points.
Now wouldn't it be funny if I vote for myself?

Still deciding BUT I am OUT, because that would have been laughable.

OK, after further review it's a tie between (in alphabetical order):

David.Douchehurst - for overall character
knotty man - for overall wittiness

Also ran: Rockerrick - for predictability of getting BANNED (and I mean ALL handles)
ok so i figured out one of DD's post and now my tummy hurts from laughing
Purtybaby is clever as well
ok so i figured out one of DD's post and now my tummy hurts from laughing Originally Posted by Ciana Marie
Well, if'n ya thinck that's sumpin', we could play "Flu Shot" an' we-uns can see if'n yer butt gits sore once Ah gives ya a little prick innit!
I vote for SPACE..... I mean the guy posted in a LADIES ONLY thread. That's pretty funny. Originally Posted by Still Looking

SL,
The ladies only threads are in another Forum!! This one is called COED for a reason......besides....Jenns new avatar made me take temporary leave of my senses....I thought I was in the Men's Lounge Forum when I wrote that shit!!!!

Besides, I can't be the funniest person cause I ran over a Puddy Tat and that shit is just plain mean!!! Funny, I expected it to Die Hard.....er!!!

Spacemtn

Rockerrick is f'ing hilarious
  • Sire
  • 10-22-2013, 10:48 PM
Purty Baby

Knotty Man

And... what the hell happened to Carl?? Funniest dude in here. Still around??

SL,
The ladies only threads are in another Forum!! This one is called COED for a reason......besides....Jenns new avatar made me take temporary leave of my senses....I thought I was in the Men's Lounge Forum when I wrote that shit!!!!

Besides, I can't be the funniest person cause I ran over a Puddy Tat and that shit is just plain mean!!! Funny, I expected it to Die Hard.....er!!!

Spacemtn
Originally Posted by Spacemtn
So your admitting you 'lost your mind" ? Reverse all my damn points! LOL

When I think of "you and Rockerick"... here is what comes to mind:

When I think of "you and Rockerick"... here is what comes to mind Originally Posted by Still Looking
I always imagined a stoic superintendent at a high school graduation ceremony batting at the pesky gnat circling around his ears while rolling his eyes at the a few students trying to light their farts on fire in the back row.
Purty Baby

Knotty Man

And... what the hell happened to Carl?? Funniest dude in here. Still around?? Originally Posted by Sire
+ 1! And Jenns...she makes me crack up too! RockerRick is pretty funny at times, too.

Purtybaby makes me spew my drinks though!
PB makes me wanna spew from another place!