Hotel polls:the good the bad, and the down right HELL NO!

I thought they were going to give me an award? Originally Posted by Still Looking
They left this behind since you chickened out.
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (52.4 KB, 170 views)
SL may disagree, but I say stay away from hotels that lie within the Vagina Triangle®
They left this behind since you chickened out. Originally Posted by krinklesack
SL may disagree, but I say stay away from hotels that lie within the Vagina Triangle® Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
I agree but they just seem to be there. What are you going to do? I don't much care for "most" of the down town hotels where you can't find a place to park or NEED to use valet. Try making a fast get away... it sucks!
Vagina Triangle Hotels:

The Hotel behind Bikini's doesn't rent to locals. Place is big and also a shit hole.

Howard Johnsons / Michaels & Now Back To Howard Johnson is also a shit hole.

Days Inn has no less than 3 pimps running there high volume low end girls out of there. Go by and on a regular basis they will be out front standing around. Another shit hole.

La Quinta just south of 183 on west side has a manager that runs girls. Not a good place for the ladies to stay.

The Extended Stay on 35 just north of 183 is a popular incall for several girls.

The Hotel behind IHOP on 2222 is a shit hole.

Crown Plaza is NOT hobby friendly. Lots of strange stuff goes on at that hotel as if the State Troopers meeting there isn't enough. Girls running scams love the place.

^^^^^ THX for that.
I really really try to avoid hotel incalls, but I don't always succeed.

And I have my story about the CP and cop cars. Went through with session after having a good phone conversation all the way to the door. I had seen her before, otherwise I would have bailed. And as she hadn't seen any clients for 2 days due to the cops protecting some protesters at the Capitol, it was one of the best sessions .... oh my ... May be these hotel incalls aren't that bad if you time it right.

Katie ????
Katie, I don't care if you stay at the Motel 6 and the place is full of cops, I would still go see you again.
If hotels make u nervous rent a place .... Unless your high volume then a hotel is the way to go!!!
SL may disagree, but I say stay away from hotels that lie within the Vagina Triangle® Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
Same here. Have been to several of the notels there in the past and always felt extremely uncomfortable. And everyone of the girls matched the notel. Now the CP or DT are the only ones I'll go to there and have seen several great girls there.

The notels always seem to have undesirables in the parking lot
Yep, and as Jens said I feel like I'm being watched from the car to the door.

I can't imagine why anyone would bail on Katie. I would make that session even if it meant it was my last one ever. If I had any talent I would write a poem

I would do Katie in a car
I would do Katie in a bar
I would do Katie in a room
I would do Katie in a tomb
I would do Katie in a booth
I would do Katie on the roof
I would do Katie in the air
I would do Katie ANYWHERE!
Katie2Cherishu I'd bang right where she stood
I look at her show case and always get ****

Her face so pretty no surprise at all
Love when she goes down to play with my ****

Her breast are large and oh what a treat
You can bet your ass I'll be slipping her my ****

She's like a goddess or a model I'm really don't know
Not like a standard lady not like a **

She has her favorites and there is no harm in it
But I know for fact that ones NOT reincarnated (Poetic License!)

• Annef
  • 10-23-2013, 11:36 AM
I had a guy freak out because of cops in the hotel, but it was HIS hotel. Apparently, some convention or training or something, but it was HIS hotel, how did he not notice anything when he got his room. I mean there were cops everywhere. I didn't think anything of it because he was a p411 guy with lots of okays. Also, I find it hard to believe that cops undertake a sting by placing a hundred cop cars in the parking lot. Clearly, they had their own thing going on.

I am a Hilton rewards member, and I usually stay at the Hampton Inn (it's a Hilton hotel as is Embassy Suites). It's a two and a half star hotel, nice enough for this purpose. They are also usually super busy and no one notices much and usually have several entrances, so you can go down and let people in via a side entrance if you are feeling a little conspicuous.

Jenns, since you are only down every so often, you are more than welcome to use my incall if you so need.
  • Annef
  • 10-23-2013, 12:41 PM
You know, if you are looking specifically for another Austin hotel. There is cluster of nice hotels on Capital of Texas Highway between Mopac and I83. It's a little northwest, but a very nice area. I think there's a Hyatt, an Embassy Suites, an Extended Stay, and several others.
I am friends with a bunch of the local cops and they are in no way out looking for the girls in hotels. The SWs are on their radar as the citizens are complaining about them. I once set a date from a patrol car. It would be funny as hell to go into a hotel for a date and run into one of the cops I know. We would stop and shoot the shit then I would continue on to the dates room. The problem here in Arlington is when three girls are using the same room for several days and the hotel management complains.
At hotels in Austin if its evening, its a decent place, and there are a couple of DPS cars scattered around it is not a problem. That's how it was when I saw Katie this month. Troopers have to stay somewhere when in town, and where they are going to stay there is less of a chance that undesirable people are around. On another note, if they were doing a hotel sting it wouldn't be troopers and they are not going to have any marked cop cars within a city block. Just my two cents
Katie I would suggest something up north but that is just me!

The Arboretum/Domain area has some decent places. That is the Vagina Triangle 2.0!