ABQ and his episodic posts

Is it better than the World Series?

Cause I just kinda woke up and need some entertainment.

Who won?
Uh-oh, someone's butthurt that his SA sandbox ThreAD didn't go well in Austin coed.
Little Monster you are an idiot. Austin has no sense of humor.
So what if it is a novela? I apologize for bothering the stuck of people
of Austin. What a bunch of scumbags you are.
How is this a thread ad? A hobbyist with a thread ad? Krinklesack you are an idiot.
Hey at least you scored 2 points for the insults.
How is this a thread ad? A hobbyist with a thread ad? Krinklesack you are an idiot. Originally Posted by ABQ-to-tha-210-Biatch!2
If I'm an idiot, please do tell me how this was in the least bit hobby related in Austin, when the original post are not coed in SA?
and POINTS

What's the score again? I think I fell into a coma on "What up eses". The spelling alone, tzzz tzz tzz.
It's WASSUP

and I'll help you with the insult: FUCKING idiot, please, I paid plenty for the "FUCKING"
I already told mods to close the thread. Happy krinklecut sack.
No one said you had to reply.
Fun 2 come. You obvious do not get the humor. Damn Austin lighten the fuck up. Go take a crap or something or go get laid.
lol
Gatorade me biatches. Originally Posted by ABQ-to-tha-210-Biatch!2

Is it better than the World Series?

Who won? Originally Posted by fun2come
Well no one, yet. Cards in 7 is what I'm banking on.
People are hating on ABQ. But its cool. You do not get the sense of humor.
Good night Austin.
Well no one, yet. Cards in 7 is what I'm banking on. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
You mean there is 6 more games of THAT? ohhh no, the Houston and Dallas comics will post ....
Please end it in 4 (or in 5 if you want your team to win). THX
Wow, you come back more times then providers that say I'm out of here, then post again and again and again. Do you know Malaya? lol
Try and share entertainment with you douch bags. Originally Posted by ABQ-to-tha-210-Biatch!2
Yessirree, buckaroo. Thet Ah am. Thet Ah am. If'n nuthin' else, y'all have a muy grande grasp o' tha obvious. Don't fergit ta leave yore address so we'uns kin sendya a genuwine blue ribbon fer particimapatin' on this h'yar forum. 'Member, ever' body is a winner as long as thay try their bestesses!