460,000 People Lose Insurance Coverage

Is he a retard, too? A Mr. Rogers fan, as I recall. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You will regret that if you pm me your addy....LOL
The high risk pools, no longer needed (because of the elimination of pre-existing conditions) are being shuttered all over the country.

I was paying around two grand a month to be part of that plan.

Boy am I glad I don't need it anymore.

Fuck you idiots!

keep lying. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I would to see some proof that you are signed up and what your rates really are. I call you the liar

You will regret that if you pm me your addy....LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Is that a threat of physical violence, you fucking punk?
I would to see some proof that you are signed up and what your rates really are. I call you the liar

Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
He's a lying liar.
I would to see some proof that you are signed up and what your rates really are. I call you the liar Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Sure. Please. Maybe I should send you my SSN and give you a urine sample too. You're a complete idiot. Can't say we missed you. But how was the banana pudding?

You keep sweeping up them truck stops, Muskogee. I'll have a new policy in force on January 1. Like I give a rats ass what you think.

Keep whining my friends.

(BTW -- I am a veteran. I think anybody who references his Mr. Rogers watching kid <OH! That's right, IFFFYY wouldn't let his kid watch that shit> as a means to establish his credibility in a debate is a coward and an asshole. Nothing against the kid. He was just raised wrong. Cowards like Whiny and others who didn't serve but judge others can kiss my star spangled ASS!)