How do you ladies do it?

I've been trying to put myself in your shoes and I can't do it. I mean, I know its different for a guy, we cannot fake being turned on, we have a barometer like no other...

That aside, assuming good hygiene and grooming, how do you ladies handle being totally turned off by a dates looks or any of the other 100 things that can turn people off?

I'm intrigued/impressed by the professionalism displayed by many ladies on this forum. Granted I've only been on 1 date thus far, but I've read plenty of reviews and I know it can't be easy giving great customer service to every client.

Just curious... Originally Posted by mwise
This is easy for me to answer.

First of all I am in this business for the money.

I spent years working in strips clubs dancing and walking the room, wearing sexy, next to nothing outfits tempting men. The more I can make a man want me the more turned on I get. Knowing that a simple look or teasing smile can drive a man wild and make him rock hard gives me a pure sense of personal pleasure. I love the attention I receive from men when I'm dressed to impress and cross the room.

Sure there are things that have turned me off. But I have learned that when those things happen, it's very easy to change up the situation that may disgust me or turn me off and do something that excites me as well as my client. Sometimes being a natural ball of energy helps. I enjoy pleasing my clients. I like specific things about all of them. And the gentlemen that I have met and don't quite click with I stop seeing. This is what I get paid for. To turn men on and fulfill their fantasies. Bringing them satisfaction is pleasing for me too.

I'm not saying this hobby doesn't have it's ups and downs from time to time. But you learn to take the good with the bad just like you do in life. This is business, but at least it's a fucking fun and sexy one with lots of nice boners... (OOPS!! meant a nice bonus from time to time.) Like 3 orgasms in a single session, plus an hours pay and possibly a tip here and there. lol (just thought I would throw that in there)
Great answer, Trinity!
It's all about the money. As long as I see that white envelope by the TV or the night stand I can be your best fake girlfriend you ever had. Unless I really just hate you that day because it took me 16 fucking minutes to find your house because your dumbass thought it would be a good idea to put BLACK numbers on a BLACK background that's 25 freaking feet from the road at 11:00 at night with NO street lights!!! But even then after I curse you out on the phone I'll still hug and kiss you like nothing happened. Why? Because $250 goes a long way in my house. $250 means my lights stay on and I might actually be able to afford getting my contacts re-ordered.

So as long as you're paying and not super annoying, I'll let you fuck me sideways
It's all about the money. As long as I see that white envelope by the TV or the night stand I can be your best fake girlfriend you ever had. Unless I really just hate you that day because it took me 16 fucking minutes to find your house because your dumbass thought it would be a good idea to put BLACK numbers on a BLACK background that's 25 freaking feet from the road at 11:00 at night with NO street lights!!! But even then after I curse you out on the phone I'll still hug and kiss you like nothing happened. Why? Because $250 goes a long way in my house. $250 means my lights stay on and I might actually be able to afford getting my contacts re-ordered.

So as long as you're paying and not super annoying, I'll let you fuck me sideways Originally Posted by MaryBeth
+1
LMMFAO!! MB, at this moment... I wanna fuck you sideways!! I promise that I will make sure the house is white, with a porch light on and a fucking Welcome sign under the large black numbers I will put out just for you!!!!! priceless...

I feel you though. I hate that kind of shit.
You have no idea how much pleasant personality, gentleness, sense of humor and good convo goes a LONG WAY. 8 times out of 10 I'm not attracted to my clients looks for the most part BUT they don't get treated any less. Find something about them that you find attractive even if it's not physical and the date goes as smooth as butter. They (clients) get what they give. So....come in relaxed, in a good mood and ready to play and we're gonna have a great time.
And I think they already know primarily we're here for the money otherwise we wouldn't be charging anything or we'd be spending our time chatting on Ashley Madison *looks over at the banner to the left* and sites like that.

I've been trying to put myself in your shoes and I can't do it. I mean, I know its different for a guy, we cannot fake being turned on, we have a barometer like no other...

That aside, assuming good hygiene and grooming, how do you ladies handle being totally turned off by a dates looks or any of the other 100 things that can turn people off?

I'm intrigued/impressed by the professionalism displayed by many ladies on this forum. Granted I've only been on 1 date thus far, but I've read plenty of reviews and I know it can't be easy giving great customer service to every client.

Just curious... Originally Posted by mwise
And I thank my lucky stars everyday that some of these lovely ladies are on the top of their game, or that they are true pig lovers... Originally Posted by giteneny

+1

what Git said.

Huck
+1
LMMFAO!! MB, at this moment... I wanna fuck you sideways!! I promise that I will make sure the house is white, with a porch light on and a fucking Welcome sign under the large black numbers I will put out just for you!!!!! priceless...

I feel you though. I hate that kind of shit. Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Hahaha Trinity, I just LOL'd. Is it so hard to put numbers on the curb or mailbox or even big enough that someone can see which house is yours?

I'm not trying to be mean or hateful, it's just annoying that you tell me your house then it's like Finding Fucking Nemo! I get annoyed easily but I calm down quickly as well. Just don't annoy me while we're together and you'll be calling me back.
  • mwise
  • 11-08-2013, 07:20 AM
Thanks ladies for your responses...
I'm afraid that answering honestly will taint (don't get excited Pyramider, different context) the illusion of passion that I work so hard to present.

Therefore, I plead the 5th. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
<grin>. It's ok....you can tell that you think about me Ginger. Old, outa shape white guys turn you on....it's ok .