The use or failure to use make-up in a session

My ATF does not wear any, and I like it that way. I guess since I have no idea what she would look like made up, I don't know what I am missing.
To the OP, did you ask her to wear make-up and she said no.

I don't wear make-up it tends to get on mens shirts, not good when you guys leave and go back to work or worst home.
I only wear eye makeup(eyeshadow and mascara)..no lipstick, no blush or powder. I do it because I think I look better without all the extras.
A provider should try to look their "best" for an appointment whether it be with or without makeup. A provider should try to look like the pics that they advertise. We choose providers from showcases, ads, websites, etc.

There is not a more uncomfortable situation than when you show up to pick up your new Mercedez and realize that you actually bought a Volkswagon.

Just my opinion......
I prefer natural so I don't wear anything. If she's really special I might trim my whiskers before hand. I also use a high quality unscented after shave balm on my balls. No cologne though.
Don't use talc on your pussy. Nasty. Originally Posted by essence
Of perfume...yuk.
It is my opinion that the right eye make-up will enhance all women no matter how gorgeous they are without it and, I have been told by many women, that eye make-up makes them feel much sexier and more sexual and therefore makes them hotter in and out of bed.
II also use a high quality unscented after shave balm on my balls. Originally Posted by boardman
oh my! Don't you want your balls licked and held in her mouth?
That's what I miss most about the strip clubs... the lingering smell of Walgreen's cologne ... the pancake makeup all over your shirt... the red lipstick all over your crotch ... and having so much glitter stuck to you everyone thinks you're a Vampire from the Twilight Series...
That's what I miss most about the strip clubs... the lingering smell of Walgreen's cologne ... the pancake makeup all over your shirt... the red lipstick all over your crotch ... and having so much glitter stuck to you everyone thinks you're a Vampire from the Twilight Series... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Ah yes the unique smell of cigarette smoke, cheap cologne, and pu$$y.
Ah yes the unique smell of cigarette smoke, cheap cologne, and pu$$y. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
You are sooo right... Gawd I miss that...
What's the big deal about makeup...
Go light on the lipstick. The lipstick ring around the pecker is a dead give away.
Beautiful good looking gals look good without make-up and they can wear glasses too. Makes them look even cuter to me. A sharp lady relaxing wearing glasses reading a book with no make-up......sexy! Originally Posted by nightdiver
Awwww... you are such a sweetie!
..and I have found the best makeup for that..as for makeup for sensitive skin have you tried bare minerals ? thats what I wear, this is a great thread btw, I always wondered what the men thought about it. And yes glasses are sexy , thats why I dont get contacts, I like the having the sexy teacher look. Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Yes, I bought the bare mineral make-up and unfortunately I had the same itchy eye, tearing reaction. Drives me nuts, cause I get my eyes done up, and then hear comes the tearing action and it just ends up getting wiped off at some point! LOL

I wear glasses, not all the time. Have contacts, but really don't put them in I have found I have dry eyes and have to scratch my eyeballs out to get the contacts!