FAVORITE TYPE OF COVER!!??!!

I don't know about Thyns or Skyns, but of the ones I've tried I find Trojan Ecstasy to be far and away the best. I also have the problem with the girth of most condoms and so either the ecstasy stretch a little easier or are just a bit bigger. The fit and the feel are great for me. I even try to bring some with me if I ever to FS, although if you can't tell by my username, I usually stick to FBSM

So, along with user Grizzly above, my vote goes to Trojan Ecstasy.
Kimono 0.02. I've heard that the large guys have problems with these, but that doesn't apply to me
Awes shoot girl your right lol I just looked at my package and sure enough I use skyns... Lol and they are latex free and feel like nothing is there. Originally Posted by OLindsay
Lol it suprised me too when I found that out. We must have the same exact allergy whatever it is.. maybe its not the latex maybe its what ever type of lubricant the other brands put on theirs or something. I know trojans have always been all bad for me lol not to mention they taste and smell gross. Love my lifestyles Originally Posted by DestinyInKC
So Destiny and Lindsay up to the challenge of converting me? I am willing to try a new brand but have always used trojan.

So you game ladies
So Destiny and Lindsay up to the challenge of converting me? I am willing to try a new brand but have always used trojan.

So you game ladies Originally Posted by Grizzly
Hell ya I'm game any time...

So you game ladies Originally Posted by Grizzly
oh yea
I fell in love with a condom called "Black Ice" from a company called Caution Wear. Condom Depot sells a 100 pack for $19.99 plus $2 shipping. Inexpensive and really comfortable and thin. Perfect for me. They also have sampler packs that allow you to try out a wide variety of different condoms -- that's how I found this brand.
Crown Skinless Skin
I couldn't resist:
http://www.lifestyles.com/about/

Always wanted to do downunder but looks like the gals have brought it here.
I discovered Lifestyle Skynd when I lived in Austin where they sell them at all the gas stations. They're the most comfortable with no rubber taste and they don't dry out quickly and fit almost all sizes. Just the best I've used by far. In the KC area I can only find them at Walmart in 12 packs.
I keep all of these in stock so anyone small, average, large or super endowed has nothing to worry about ..... latex, polyisporene, nitrile and polyurethane.

Crown:
Skinless Skin

Durex:
XXL
Extra Sensitive

FC2's (female condoms)

Lifestyles:
King Size XL
Skyn / Skyn Large
Thyn

Kimono:
MicroThin Large
MicroThin Plus Aqualube

Okamoto:
0.02 Hydro Polyurethane

ONE Condoms:
'Legend'

Trojan:
Magnum Thin
Magnum XL
Supra BareSkin
Ultra Ribbed Ecstasy
  • SuzyQ
  • 11-16-2013, 11:34 AM
Mocha, you have me rollin girl! You sure aim to please! Love it!

I wanted to send out a HUGE thank you to Destiny and everyone else who shared on this thread...

I got the Skyns. Not only are they wonderful, thin and easy to put on...

I had no idea that I have a slight allergy to latex.
What I thought (even my doctor assured me) was minor razor rash and/or heat rash is almost completely gone! I am 100% sure that the non latex condoms are responsible for this amazing, happy change!

I should have known when I threw out that dildo that made me itch... It too must have been latex. I plan to follow up with my allergist, ASAP! I'd like to know how bad it is, lord forbid I gave a CBJ w latex (or at all, lol)... I might need an epi pen! Lol

Bizarre that I didn't come to that fact on my own! So, I just have to say;
I love my Eccie girls! They know what's up!!!
I don't need anyone complaining about allergies to latex (legit or sad attempt to encourage taboo practices), talking about "thickness" messing with their erection (I try to seek out the thinnest that ultra-thin can get as long as it's still reliable) or he's particular about a brand yada yada. I'm obsessive about different condoms (and trying to keep up with what's new) and while being safe I want them to have the best experience possible and i'm happy to let them "test" out with me which ones the like most lol. It's been a looooonnnggg time since I've had someone bring his own condoms and I didn't have it already lol (or something better).
I had one session where a guy used a Crown Skinless Skin, Lifestyles Thyn and a Trojan Ultra Ribbed Ecstasy in the same session (2hr) and he found a new favorite lol.
I like feathered down covers.. That is till the dog bit it and I had goose feathers floating all over my room.. Oh wait you aren't talking about those covers.. *giggles* Originally Posted by Thequeen