Photo Shoot Sunday in Houston

I really want to shoot checking for flights now I hope I can get out there!
Salma
Salma Originally Posted by SalmaValentinaElite

It was a pleasure chatting....Looking forward to meeting you... see ya soon.
Great work I've heard lots of good things about you.
Great work I've heard lots of good things about you. Originally Posted by BrandyMichelle

Thank You...I appreciate hearing that...! Maybe we can work together sometime soon.
thx
Tia
Here is Miss Charlie Wilder Grey's and Magnific's Efforts put into action!
Photos on Sunday website that week! woowhoo.

http://www.charliewildergrey.com

Salma Originally Posted by SalmaValentinaElite

Salma,
I realized tonite after we spoke I had never posted any of your great shots from your trip to Houston to shoot with us.

You were a dream and I am glad your photos, ad and trip to NYC worked out so well. These colors and you were made for each other!
Come back soon to H-Town and I can't wait to do more ads for your with you new photos !!!!!

BTW Ladies Magnific Media is planning another shoot for the 17th or 18th of Jan......
xxx
Your link doesn't show correctly on my computer so I fixed it, hope you dont mind.

I love the colors too. I wish i would have meet her in person while she was here. Funny how you hear no complaints from all the satisfied and successful clients

Salma,
I realized tonite after we spoke I had never posted any of your great shots from your trip to Houston to shoot with us.

You were a dream and I am glad your photos, ad and trip to NYC worked out so well. These colors and you were made for each other!
Come back soon to H-Town and I can't wait to do more ads for your with you new photos !!!!!

BTW Ladies Magnific Media is planning another shoot for the 17th or 18th of Jan......
Originally Posted by MagnificMedia
Your link doesn't show correctly on my computer so I fixed it, hope you dont mind.

I love the colors too. I wish i would have meet her in person while she was here. Funny how you hear no complaints from all the satisfied and successful clients

Originally Posted by Always Belle

Love the colors! Nice job!
Your link doesn't show correctly on my computer so I fixed it, hope you dont mind. Originally Posted by Always Belle
How were you able to fix a link in Tia's post?
How were you able to fix a link in Tia's post? Originally Posted by Ansley
She didn't fix it in my post she fixed in by putting in her post in a different way.
I am not even sure in what way it needed fixing but I have found that some folks browser don't show a photo if a link is in it
they only show the link. Maybe that's what she meant.

Maybe Belle can answer more specifically
She didn't fix it in my post she fixed in by putting in her post in a different way.
I am not even sure in what way it needed fixing but I have found that some folks browser don't show a photo if a link is in it
they only show the link. Maybe that's what she meant.

Maybe Belle can answer more specifically Originally Posted by MagnificMedia
Good Morning ECCIE people!
You're right Tia.
It could be an issue with my computer or browser. There was no picture with the link on my computer. I clicked on it and it just connected me to MM website, So I inserted the URL image on my post. You are a genius with color Tia. Great job once again!